Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly what was the point of having Obito break his control and become the Jin to just kill him off in the exact same way 20 chapters later? Talk about being repetitive

at least if Obito had died the first time he would have had some dignity I mean he had his wack motivation and all but he would have died believing in his plan, Its like he delayed it to ruin his character "I know i'll have him regret his entire goal and try to revive everyone then kill him"

Sorry but everything since Obito became the Jin just seemed like a way pointless way to drag on the story, We could have seen all this through Madara.

Edit: Damn F**ked the title, oh well

Last edited:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone pointed out the gates Hashirama used are the same ones he used on Obito in SM when he first got the Juubi. It's possible Madara used the senjutsu in that attack to use Black Zetsu to take over Obito without any troubles like he hinted with earlier saying he needed Hashi's SM powers. Just a thought

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well they were trying to get the God tree to flower, stalling for time was the whole plan. Personally I think he killed him at the perfect time, before he could pull off the rebirth jutsu crap.

Not only did obito weaken the alliance but he also allowed madara to see everyones abilities. He served his purpose.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yawn another person with no Anime series of their own or even manga complaining like they could do better but can't and wont ever will.
You don't need to have a manga to be a critic, you wouldn't have said this had I been praising the show, anyway sorry for the rant just kind of annoyed Obito had to be turned into an even worse Nagato before he was killed.

Well they were trying to get the God tree to flower, stalling for time was the whole plan. Personally I think he killed him at the perfect time, before he could pull off the rebirth jutsu crap.

Not only did obito weaken the alliance but he also allowed madara to see everyones abilities. He served his purpose.
I guess, Madara could have tested the alliance himself though and summoned the Tree, I agree with Obito being killed at the right time but I honestly would have preferred him being killed as a villain back on Madara's first attempt.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But, I wanted to see Obito regret and know that he was wrong all the way. It was great he realised that and Madara came in time to resurrect himself which made the chapter excellent. Obito being the Juubi's Jin was a great development for him. Plus, if he was killed at that time, Obito fanboys would complain that Obito got fodderized by a simple lightning jutsu.