Kin
19💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is there to dislike? enlighten me.

exluding things he has done to ''obito''
To me Madara is the most undeveloped character , he is poorly written and the ending he got confirmed that Kishi was getting tired and tired of him . Madara is a character with no 'motivation' , one-dimensional guy who only craves for Hashirama's wood and power . His arrogance was off charts anyway , too much arrogant so his ally backstabbed him while saying 'I am the saviour of this world' , while in fact he was just a tool .

Ver55e

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he does then yeah but if not don't be mad at kishi because he died faster then neji XD oh how I remember the fan boys saying that their madara is too hype even kishi can't kill him. Oh I hope they prove me wrong

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To me Madara is the most undeveloped character , he is poorly written and the ending he got confirmed that Kishi was getting tired and tired of him . Madara is a character with no 'motivation' , one-dimensional guy who only craves for Hashirama's wood and power . His arrogance was off charts anyway , too much arrogant so his ally backstabbed him while saying 'I am the saviour of this world' , while in fact he was just a tool .

you Just totally wrote down what obito is :| . they are almost like the same character. if i start again about how one-dimensional obito was you're just gone rage quit and deny anyways.

rin.
IT.
don't even get start about being one-dimensional Lol
You must be registered for see images
don't use the excuse he has changed LOL

Klad

Supreme
Kin
19💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you Just totally wrote down what obito is :| . they are almost like the same character. if i start again about how one-dimensional obito was you're just gone rage quit and deny anyways.

rin.
IT.
Obito one dimensional ? I think you don't even know what one-dimensional is . I don't care anyway , all those who insult Obito are mad becuase he destroys them in both chara/power wise .

Stay mad though .

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito one dimensional ? I think you don't even know what one-dimensional is . I don't care anyway , all those who insult Obito are mad becuase he destroys them in both chara/power wise .

Stay mad though .
i am not mad.

sasuke > obito anyday son.
come at me bruh

anyways. you liked madara before. he it started since he ''betrayed'' obito :|

Klad

Supreme
Kin
19💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am not mad.

sasuke > obito anyday son.
come at me bruh

anyways. you liked madara before. he it started since he ''betrayed'' obito :|
Ok this made no sense bruh . What's there for Sasuke ? We are discussing about Madara and Obito , not Sasuke . I think you started this shit because you dont have arguments .

I started to dislike Madara the moment he came to current battlefield , he was a little interesting in Gokage fight , after that ... then ...

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

rin.
IT.
don't use the excuse he has changed LOL
No he is right, he is a one dimensional tool. Obito had a range of emotions, don't lump the two together to protect your fodder god. The only reason any one liked him because he was a uchiha and he was strong... well now he is about as powerful as artificial bacon bits.

OT:He better not come back, we wasted enough time on that annoying character.

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold pretty sure all kishi chars are one dimensional. Naruto only cares about being hokage Sasuke only cares about reviving his clan and the other chars pretty much want one thing....

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No he is right, he is a one dimensional tool. Obito had a range of emotions, don't lump the two together to protect your fodder god. The only reason any one liked him because he was a uchiha and he was strong... well now he is about as powerful as artificial bacon bits.

OT:He better not come back, we wasted enough time on that annoying character.
k, hater. first fapping him when he gets fodderize hate him iscool
Ok this made no sense bruh . What's there for Sasuke ? We are discussing about Madara and Obito , not Sasuke . I think you started this shit because you dont have arguments .

I started to dislike Madara the moment he came to current battlefield , he was a little interesting in Gokage fight , after that ... then ...
you said. this

''
all those who insult Obito are mad becuase he destroys them in both chara/power wise . ''

i thought you where talking about the otherones Favo :|

OT: and no. you never talked this bad about madara before. but actually i shouldn't be here caring about madara :|

Klad

Supreme
Kin
19💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''
all those who insult Obito are mad becuase he destroys them in both chara/power wise . ''

i thought you where talking about the otherones Favo :|

OT: and no. you never talked this bad about madara before. but actually i shouldn't be here caring about madara :|
Lol what ? You were the one who bringed Obito here , I didn't even mention him . Always , I repeat , always when I discuss about how bad Madara is , all members will try and bring up Obito , you are one of them too .

Thats because I was inactive when I joined . I started to get active in the end of 2012 ...

poopieface

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Undeveloped? Go back and re-read the chapters when Hashi was telling their story. Apart from Nagato, Madara is the most well-developed villain of this series. You saw his story, his initial friendship with Hashirama and his resistance of his clan's violent nature. Eventually, his clan broke his spirit and he gave in, and then his most beloved brother was killed, reinforcing his decision.

Then we saw him back out of his request for Hashirama to kill himself or his brother, proving he still cares even when his pride is hurt the most (he had just been defeated). He founded Konoha with Hashi, but never quite found inner peace because of his losses and because Tobirama and others still hated him and his clan. And that's why he decided to make his own plan for a peaceful world.

How is that undeveloped?

As opposed to "my 13-year-old crush died, and even though I still had other people that loved me and a new best friend, I'm gonna listen to this random creepy old guy I just referred to as 'death' a few days ago because plot"

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol what ? You were the one who bringed Obito here , I didn't even mention him . Always , I repeat , always when I discuss about how bad Madara is , all members will try and bring up Obito , you are one of them too .

Thats because I was inactive when I joined . I started to get active in the end of 2012 ...
bruh :|:|:|:| i don't even know anymore

ad0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara the strongest uchiha. naruto episode got really interesting when they introduced him after pain showing his strenght so yea he will return

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Madara comes back it will be to redeem himself, Kaguya has taken the spot of final villain and also Kishi seems to be setting up the reconciliation of Hashriama and Madara, he loves the redemption theme.

Redemption would actually be good for Madara's character, like others said he is a one dimensional character and this is a chance for Kishi to really give him more depth.