narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unlike Obito, Madara is the real deal. He doesn't have hidden feelings of making the world a better place (at least, he doesn't anymore, I hope). I suspect Madara will interrupt TnJ and tell Naruto off. I mean let's face it, why would a grown man listen to the moralistic prattlings of a punk kid in an orange jumpsuit? I mean, come on.

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will tnj or dead reaper cant tell yet, but i like to think madara cant be tnjd and his sarcasm trolls everyone, the 5 kage, naruto buuuuut im not sure about sauce.

LazyNacho

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would imagine much talk with naruto, mainly because there was already so much talk with him and obito, it seems pointless to have him talk with madara

GreenV

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoL I don't think Sasuke is good enough now.... and how about Orochimaru? LoL

Madara will be TnJ'd and we will focus on those two.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unlike Obito, Madara is the real deal. He doesn't have hidden feelings of making the world a better place (at least, he doesn't anymore, I hope). I suspect Madara will interrupt TnJ and tell Naruto off. I mean let's face it, why would a grown man listen to the moralistic prattlings of a punk kid in an orange jumpsuit? I mean, come on.
every has a weakness

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara openly admitted he wants a better world, so there is no way people change him, he grew too old already for his mind being changed.

Second, everything else you said makes sense.