[Predictions] Madara will be hit with izanami

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara needs to be hit with izanami because he's been fighting this fight with Hashirama for years and can't accept the outcome. This kinjutsu was practically invented to deal with someone like Madara. Madara keeps losing to Hashi and won't deal with it. He keeps kicking the can down the road. "I didn't lose, I stole his powers. Our real outcome will be decided in the future."
And now that Madara's brought back from the dead he laments the fact that he never taught Hashi how to resurrect himself. Why? Just so he could have another rematch and really mess up the battlefield. Far better for everyone if Madara deals with this for all eternity in his mind trapped in a genjutsu. And who better to put him there than Obito?
Obito can use izanAGI as we saw with his fight with Konan and the Danzo fight. Obito probably knows izanAMI as well. It might not be Obito's plan now but I can see him sacrificing his sharingan to trap edo Madara forever in izanami. Then with his jubi powered rinnegan he might reach back in time and bring Rin back (I don't know about that last part)
Either way, Obito's sharingan has to go. If he dies too many fans would want Kakashi to take it just to see what the two kamui sharingan can do together AND we all know Kakashi can't support the chakra drain of two sharingans. The only way to tidy up this loose end is if Kishi disposes of Obito's sharingan and this is the most likely solution.

BEASTLY NARUTO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude madara has to be sealed away for good with izanami he could still come back to portray his evil ambitions unless kishi want imadara to end that way though...

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An edo Madara could stay stuck in that loop forever, not having to eat and all. In a way Madara could finally get his statue. Only it would be his reanimated courpse standing frozen there for all eternity as a reminder to future generations not to hold onto hatred and revenge.
The could put flowers around him and maybe a marble stone engraving with his story on it. And if he ever did get out it would be new and improved Madara without all the hate

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude madara has to be sealed away for good with izanami he could still come back to portray his evil ambitions unless kishi want imadara to end that way though...
I dont know man Izanami will be the best route. Madara seems just as crafty as Orochimaru and lets not forget

Orochimaru life.... Gets Hands sealed by Reaper Death > get hit by 4 tail TBB > Absorbed by Sasuke -> Gets sealed in Sword of Totsukya by Itachi -> Sacrafices himself to Reaper Death and -> NOT DEAD

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt he would get caught by it.. Wouldn't he know how to break out of Izanami or avoid being caught with it? Doesn't Madara already know that move that rewinds and forwards time to see whats his enemies next move?