Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The outusususususkkiiss were supposed to be godlike figures, but really they are just haxxed aliens.

The real God was Madara, not Hiruzen, not Hashirama, the only one true God of Naruto was Madara.

Itachi pretended to be an atheist by dissing him sacreligiously to Sasuke, but really when he found out Madara was alive he was afraid and needed to go to Kabuto to get rid of him.

This is because Madara was a real God.

Maria-

Kin
71💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can’t agree with your sentiment on Hashirama. As far as raw skill, Kaguya has none. Everyone mentioned has more raw skill than her. And she isn’t really a god. Just the mother of shinobi. She’s trash. And weak. Beaten by mere mortals.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto took over, so..🤣🤣🤣

No return, Sasugay never reached the level, and now he became a good dog serving the Uzumaki clan🤣
That doesn't change the already written script, also stop repeating the same shit about him being a dog to the Uzumaki clan or the hokage or Konoha, you're talking like he's not doing what he does out of free will, didn't he order Naruto to not interfere with his mission, didn't Kakashi cause him to be free, didn't Naruto call him the other hokage, all this and you still insist on sticking with your wrong opinion?

Also even if you're right, he's still not a slave to the Uchiha curse of hatred and Kaguya like Madara 😉

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't change the already written script, also stop repeating the same shit about him being a dog to the Uzumaki clan or the hokage or Konoha, you're talking like he's not doing what he does out of free will, didn't he order Naruto to not interfere with his mission, didn't Kakashi cause him to be free, didn't Naruto call him the other hokage, all this and you still insist on sticking with your wrong opinion?

Also even if you're right, he's still not a slave to the Uchiha curse of hatred and Kaguya like Madara 😉
Nah, Kishimoto has been in charge for 3 chapters. His name is on the manga, deal with it. Yes, he is an Uzumaki dog, you can't change his role in the story. Too bad he became the dog and subordinate.

Neither Kayuya nor Madagascar gave into any curse, that is some bs taught by Obito and Tobirama. He was definitely consumed by the CofH.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi and Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, Kishimoto has been in charge for 3 chapters. His name is on the manga, deal with it. Yes, he is an Uzumaki dog, you can't change his role in the story. Too bad he became the dog and subordinate.

Neither Kayuya nor Madagascar gave into any curse, that is some bs taught by Obito and Tobirama. He was definitely consumed by the CofH.
His name was always in the manga as creator/supervisor and Kodachi as script writer, when Kishimoto is in charge, he will have his name as script writer, right now they kicked Kodachi while he is still in the middle of writing the story, you think he didn't write in advance?

And you didn't say how Sasuke is a dog for the Uzumaki because you can't, his role as stated by Naruto Uzumaki is the other hokage and that's a manga fact you can't change.

What you call bs is something proven in the manga, when Uchiha lose someone they love, they gain equal hatred and they gain power like MS so it's another manga fact you can't deny, BZ manipulated Madara to revive Kaguya and used his hatred to make him follow the stone tablet, and got negged by him so he was a slave to his hatred.

Poor Madara 😢

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His name was always in the manga as creator/supervisor and Kodachi as script writer, when Kishimoto is in charge, he will have his name as script writer, right now they kicked Kodachi while he is still in the middle of writing the story, you think he didn't write in advance?
He quit 3 months back, so yes it's Kishimoto. Also Kishimoto approved of everything, so you shafted yourself twice with that one.

And you didn't say how Sasuke is a dog for the Uzumaki because you can't, his role as stated by Naruto Uzumaki is the other hokage and that's a manga fact you can't change.
Nope, he's a loyal dog to the Uzumaki and the village that massacred his clan. A pathetic ninja and human being.

What you call bs is something proven in the manga, when Uchiha lose someone they love, they gain equal hatred and they gain power like MS so it's another manga fact you can't deny, BZ manipulated Madara to revive Kaguya and used his hatred to make him follow the stone tablet, and got negged by him so he was a slave to his hatred.

Poor Madara 😢
Imagine thinking Nazirama's words mean f'all. Madura never lost anybody to gain the MS, neither did Itachi (didn't see the hate) nor did Shisui (didn't see the hate). However, we did see soyboy Sauce crying all the time, taking L after L, screaming Itachi, being saved most of the time and trying to act tough only to get slapped by Naruto:🤣

Imagine thinking that poor fool is anything, but a cheap dog of Konoha. Manipulated by one person through to another.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He quit 3 months back, so yes it's Kishimoto. Also Kishimoto approved of everything, so you shafted yourself twice with that one.
I already know that, I said he wrote in advance and he got kicked in the middle of writing the story due to a scandal, please if you reply to this try to counter my previous points, I'm legit tired of repeating myself.
Nope, he's a loyal dog to the Uzumaki and the village that massacred his clan. A pathetic ninja and human being.
Stop repeating the same shit, I understood what you said the first time, please explain how he's a loyal dog, and try to counter my previous points, he literally killed who massacred his clan and with Naruto at his side the Uchiha's name is in good hands, what else do you want him to do?
Imagine thinking Nazirama's words mean f'all. Madura never lost anybody to gain the MS, neither did Itachi (didn't see the hate) nor did Shisui (didn't see the hate). However, we did see soyboy Sauce crying all the time, taking L after L, screaming Itachi, being saved most of the time and trying to act tough only to get slapped by Naruto:🤣
Being a 'Nazimara' doesn't make his studying of Ninjutsu and the Uchiha invalid, he knows what he's saying when it comes to these things, he understood how Uchiha's awaken sharingan with powerful chakra from the brain and created many jutsus like Edo Tensei, and if you believe the Uchiha you mentioned didn't awaken MS from love becoming hatred then maybe I shouldn't be arguing with you, Madara, Itachi and Shisui had love and hatred, just because we didn't see how exactly they awakened MS doesn't mean we should ignore mangafacts by Tobirama and the manga, Itachi's hatred for the Uchiha blinded him so he was a slave that murdered his clan, hopefully what I said is clear.
Imagine thinking that poor fool is anything, but a cheap dog of Konoha. Manipulated by one person through to another.
What makes Sasuke great is his ability to learn from people's life experiences and his own mistakes, his potential to surpass even Madara noted by Orochimaru was reflected from his personality not just his raw power because the strength that gave him his powerful eyes are from the powerful emotions and chakra he has produced in his brain, I still don't see how he is a cheap dog of Konoha, maybe if you repeat it 69 more times it'll get stuck in my head and become a cute little salamander, aww so kawaii :lovestruck:

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already know that, I said he wrote in advance and he got kicked in the middle of writing the story due to a scandal, please if you reply to this try to counter my previous points, I'm legit tired of repeating myself.
That's irrelevant, since Kishimoto is always sent drafts. His approval goes into it, which means Foddersuke is a real thing.

Stop repeating the same shit, I understood what you said the first time, please explain how he's a loyal dog, and try to counter my previous points, he literally killed who massacred his clan and with Naruto at his side the Uchiha's name is in good hands, what else do you want him to do?
You don't have points, which is the point. He is Uchida in name only and an obedient dog of the village that massacred his clan, usurped Uchida real estate and buried it all.

Being a 'Nazimara' doesn't make his studying of Ninjutsu and the Uchiha invalid, he knows what he's saying when it comes to these things, he understood how Uchiha's awaken sharingan with powerful chakra from the brain and created many jutsus like Edo Tensei, and if you believe the Uchiha you mentioned didn't awaken MS from love becoming hatred then maybe I shouldn't be arguing with you, Madara, Itachi and Shisui had love and hatred, just because we didn't see how exactly they awakened MS doesn't mean we should ignore mangafacts by Tobirama and the manga, Itachi's hatred for the Uchiha blinded him so he was a slave that murdered his clan, hopefully what I said is clear.
The manga facts are Tobirama hated the Uchida and was paranoid of their power. He is clearly shat on by the fact that, Madagascar awakened his MS no loss, his brother also, still no hatred or curse of hatred, still talking to Hashirama even during battles, still making peace after Izuna's death, then Shisui awoke the MS no curse of hatred, Itachi awoke the MS no curse of hatred, even Obito awoke the MS no curse of hatred. Kakashi as well, still no curse of hatred. Tobirama studied the Uchida learnt how the sharing an worked, but then spread his own rumours to undermine the Uchiha. He tells you they awaoken a power not even the sense can rival, which better way to weaken the Uchiha than create hate for them.

What makes Sasuke great is his ability to learn from people's life experiences and his own mistakes, his potential to surpass even Madara noted by Orochimaru was reflected from his personality not just his raw power because the strength that gave him his powerful eyes are from the powerful emotions and chakra he has produced in his brain, I still don't see how he is a cheap dog of Konoha, maybe if you repeat it 69 more times it'll get stuck in my head and become a cute little salamander, aww so kawaii :lovestruck:
No, what made him great was he had an ideal, what made his trash was he decided to become a chapea ***** manipulated by everybody. Kind of a cheap character reduced to being even more obsolete.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's irrelevant, since Kishimoto is always sent drafts. His approval goes into it, which means Foddersuke is a real thing.
I know that's his job as a supervisor, but it's still Kodachi's work and Kishimoto is only saying 'yes' to it and giving his approval, nothing can change that fact, you yourself said what I'm saying but I guess you forgot.
You don't have points, which is the point. He is Uchida in name only and an obedient dog of the village that massacred his clan, usurped Uchida real estate and buried it all.
In the name only?? We are not talking about Sakura here and I don't have to explain how Sasuke is a true Uchiha because you read the manga and please I'm begging you stop repeating the same thing, he is not a dog to the village that massacred his clan, it's not that simple, only few people knew of it and caused it and Sasuke killed Danzo and Itachi, please tell me what he needs to do, destroy the village? Abandon it? This won't lead him or the Uchiha anywhere, the best thing to do is to work with Konoha to prevent stuff like this from happening again.
The manga facts are Tobirama hated the Uchida and was paranoid of their power. He is clearly shat on by the fact that, Madagascar awakened his MS no loss, his brother also, still no hatred or curse of hatred, still talking to Hashirama even during battles, still making peace after Izuna's death, then Shisui awoke the MS no curse of hatred, Itachi awoke the MS no curse of hatred, even Obito awoke the MS no curse of hatred. Kakashi as well, still no curse of hatred. Tobirama studied the Uchida learnt how the sharing an worked, but then spread his own rumours to undermine the Uchiha. He tells you they awaoken a power not even the sense can rival, which better way to weaken the Uchiha than create hate for them.
That paranoia you mentioned lead him to understand them, he admitted they have greater love than his own clan and these Uchiha's you mentioned, how did they awaken MS exactly? If you don't know than be quite and stop going against established mangafacts, Kakashi was connected to Obito so he got MS because non Uchiha's shouldn't be able to awaken it in the first place.
No, what made him great was he had an ideal, what made his trash was he decided to become a chapea ***** manipulated by everybody. Kind of a cheap character reduced to being even more obsolete.
He had great ideal because of his ability to learn from people life's and own mistakes, he wanted to start a revolution after learning about the Uchiha history from Hashirama despite knowing his system was a failure, he doesn't just imitate people like Madumb Uchiwa who tried to achieve his dreams the same method as Kaguya which led him to die like big loser, he is a big joke in my eyes and nothing compared to Lord Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke was still maturing and easy to influence I'm not gonna deny that but at least he was the one who ended up backstabbing not getting backstabbed, he ended up the winner at the end and escaped the cursed destiny of the Uchiha while Madara lived all this time and couldn't do it, poor thing 😢

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that's his job as a supervisor, but it's still Kodachi's work and Kishimoto is only saying 'yes' to it and giving his approval, nothing can change that fact, you yourself said what I'm saying but I guess you forgot.
What are you smoking Lishimot apporivng means he agrees with it.

In the name only?? We are not talking about Sakura here and I don't have to explain how Sasuke is a true Uchiha because you read the manga and please I'm begging you stop repeating the same thing, he is not a dog to the village that massacred his clan, it's not that simple, only few people knew of it and caused it and Sasuke killed Danzo and Itachi, please tell me what he needs to do, destroy the village? Abandon it? This won't lead him or the Uchiha anywhere, the best thing to do is to work with Konoha to prevent stuff like this from happening again.
No, he's worse than Sakura, Sasuke is a fake Uchida he abandoned the name, the symbol and is Uchiha in name only. A traitor to his lineage and ancestry, and a slave of the village that committed genuine of the people with zero repercussions. The best thing was to leave Konoha and move elsewhere, instead of live like an obedient dog.

That paranoia you mentioned lead him to understand them, he admitted they have greater love than his own clan and these Uchiha's you mentioned, how did they awaken MS exactly? If you don't know than be quite and stop going against established mangafacts, Kakashi was connected to Obito so he got MS because non Uchiha's shouldn't be able to awaken it in the first place.
Not even remotely true, Itchington awoke MS no problem, Shisui even Obito. And Kakashi awoke it himself, nothing to do with Obito and neither was that stated in the manga. Even Madara awoke it, carried on talking to Hashiroids, made peace etc, yet Nazimrama tries to give him as an example, which is flawed from the getgo. And it also, adds to his nonsense stemming from his paranoia (fear of Uchiha power)

He had great ideal because of his ability to learn from people life's and own mistakes, he wanted to start a revolution after learning about the Uchiha history from Hashirama despite knowing his system was a failure, he doesn't just imitate people like Madumb Uchiwa who tried to achieve his dreams the same method as Kaguya which led him to die like big loser, he is a big joke in my eyes and nothing compared to Lord Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke was still maturing and easy to influence I'm not gonna deny that but at least he was the one who ended up backstabbing not getting backstabbed, he ended up the winner at the end and escaped the cursed destiny of the Uchiha while Madara lived all this time and couldn't do it, poor thing 😢
What nonsense he was manipulated by everybody and stick up his own arse hole. Even his last fight with Naruto was about wanting Itachi and Itachi's ideal. Poor whoresuke, now reduced to a useless Jobber and obedient dog, I feel more sorry for his fangurls 😢

From failure to failure, and now Uzumaki bondage and a dysfunctional dick (failed at restoring the Uchiha clan)😢

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya fear Sasuke Shidori, that's why she try n dodge it every time he attack her with it...
Madara get cut in half by it and it dont even matter to him, he just regenerate...
compare this with isshiki who got slice in half by kaguya nd his body dont regenerate

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you smoking Lishimot apporivng means he agrees with it
I know, that wasn't my point.
No, he's worse than Sakura, Sasuke is a fake Uchida he abandoned the name, the symbol and is Uchiha in name only. A traitor to his lineage and ancestry, and a slave of the village that committed genuine of the people with zero repercussions. The best thing was to leave Konoha and move
You are talking like the entire village massacred the Uchiha not Danzo and other elders, and he's barely in Konoha, I don't agree with Itachi's way of doing this since he was a slave to Danzo and the curse of hatred but at this point there is nothing better than to support Konoha and prevent something like that from happening again rather than trying to bring justice to the already dead.
Not even remotely true, Itchington awoke MS no problem, Shisui even Obito. And Kakashi awoke it himself, nothing to do with Obito and neither was that stated in the manga. Even Madara awoke it, carried on talking to Hashiroids, made peace etc, yet Nazimrama tries to give him as an example, which is flawed from the getgo. And it also, adds to his nonsense stemming from his paranoia (fear of Uchiha power)
Ok, show me how these Uchiha's awaken it no problem, oh wait you can't mister 123salamander, all the times we actually saw the awakening it was because of the curse, Obito's eye was linked to Kakashi and look what happened when Kakashi killed Rin, he lost his mind and his love turned into hatred and Madara used that fact to enslave him, Madara had the plan of enslaving the shinobi world before he made peace, he followed that plan blindly and didn't care for the Uchiha, he tried to attack Konoha and caused Obito to attack it, both caused people to fear the Uchiha which lead to the massacre, Madara caused the paranoia more than Tobirama.
What nonsense he was manipulated by everybody and stick up his own arse hole. Even his last fight with Naruto was about wanting Itachi and Itachi's ideal. Poor whoresuke, now reduced to a useless Jobber and obedient dog, I feel more sorry for his fangurls 😢

From failure to failure, and now Uzumaki bondage and a dysfunctional dick (failed at restoring the Uchiha clan)😢
Ok behave yourself Madara fanboy and please stop dismissing what I say, I don't wanna repeat myself again and again and again, you're saying stuff I'm already aware of and made arguments for, the part about Itachi and Naruto was already said by me, he learned from Itachi's life style and his own mistakes.

We're not going anywhere with this, if you as you said before don't pay attention to what others say to you because you assume it's all trash then maybe I should stop arguing with you, are you trolling me right now?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, that wasn't my point.
So you agree Foddersuke is Canon

You are talking like the entire village massacred the Uchiha not Danzo and other elders, and he's barely in Konoha, I don't agree with Itachi's way of doing this since he was a slave to Danzo and the curse of hatred but at this point there is nothing better than to support Konoha and prevent something like that from happening again rather than trying to bring justice to the already dead.
Most of the village was involved, read Italian Shinden. They disliked the Uchiha because of their senju descent, even Itachi's academy teachers. You make up so much nonsense, Itachi wasn't a slave to the curse of hateed, none of the Uchiha were. Except Sasuke and he had a right to be hateful to the village that massacred his clan, the Abu that were planning it and those that were protecting them.

Ok, show me how these Uchiha's awaken it no problem, oh wait you can't mister 123salamander, all the times we actually saw the awakening it was because of the curse, Obito's eye was linked to Kakashi and look what happened when Kakashi killed Rin, he lost his mind and his love turned into hatred and Madara used that fact to enslave him, Madara had the plan of enslaving the shinobi world before he made peace, he followed that plan blindly and didn't care for the Uchiha, he tried to attack Konoha and caused Obito to attack it, both caused people to fear the Uchiha which lead to the massacre, Madara caused the paranoia more than Tobirama.[,/QUOTE]

Abdolute nonsense, it said they're consumed by the hatred, yet I didn't see a single Uchiha except the effeminate Sasuke consumed by hatred. Nope Kakashi awoke it himself, nothing to do with Obito. Shisui no hatred, wanted peace. Itachi = no hatred wanted peace, Madagascar = no hatred wanted peace, Obito wanted world peace. Madura didn't attack Konoha if he did it wouldn't exist, he chose to battle Hashi to acquire the DNA. As for Obito, he attacked Konoha because Konoha started the war, that killed his friend, and he wanted the 9 tails. Nothing to do with hatred. Nazirama was paranoid because he feared Uchiha power, knowing how fodder the sense were without Hashirama, he decided to segregate and isolate them. He even spread rumours so Hashirama doesn't make Madara Hokage, and was whispering in his ear.

You had better go read the manga, and show me that curse of hatred. There was never any, only in Tobirama's mind.

Ok behave yourself Madara fanboy and please stop dismissing what I say, I don't wanna repeat myself again and again and again, you're saying stuff I'm already aware of and made arguments for, the part about Itachi and Naruto was already said by me, he learned from Itachi's life style and his own mistakes.

We're not going anywhere with this, if you as you said before don't pay attention to what others say to you because you assume it's all trash then maybe I should stop arguing with you, are you trolling me right now?
I'm just telling the truth Sasuke gave into the village that massacred his clan, used his brother, and then became a loyal dog. He was manipulated by one person then the next and the next. Even his dysfunctional duck isn't letting him recive the Uchiha clan 😢