Madara vs Naruto, read POST!

So who

• Madara

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madara becomes a tree after kyuubi chakra(wtf????)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara at his full power+ rinnegan(Ems(susanoo, amaterasu, amaterasu shield, tsukuyomi), all natures, mokuton, all rinnegan abilities, space time ninjutsu....and 7 bijuu in gedo mazo(all that he can use in real...))
Naruto combine Sage mode and Kyuubi mode, can do tailed beast ball rasenshuriken....and can use doton, katon and fuuton(i bet that he can use them in real...)(yomi numa, atsugai and daiendan), gama oil...)
who should win?
for me Naruto even with that jutsus hasnt chance, even rikudou wouldnt have :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zawar

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he cant use susano'o cuz only uchihas with 2 sharingans can use susano'o and marada has just 1.
well if that part of eye where is ems...is in both his eyes(that coloured and black part)...and in both his eyes where is white part will be rinnegan(i told his true strength....just madara maybe will able to make jutsu 100% regeneration and as we saw he can make from 1 rinnegan unlimited ammount)+ naruto when he will be 20+ years...he 100% will be able to use at least 3 natures(kakashi, kurotsuchi, onoki.....mei terumi and many more good shinobis can do it)(that was for poster that said thats just my imagination)

Last edited:

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O madara doesnt have susano'o naruto doesnt know any doton the only elemental jutsu he has is rasenshuriken
maybe jiraiya taught that jutsus to naruto...and kishi will show it...cos naruto from time when he came to leaf with jiraiya to this time he got stronger 100 times...sage mode, chou oodama rasengan, chouu odama rasen ta rengan...rasen shuriken, tailed beat ball, kyuubi mode(he has beaten kyuubi) etc...in +- 2 months...no way that 2.5 years with jiraiya he just learned oodama rasengan and better clones using....he must be able to use some that jutsus(nature)...maybe when was with kakashi, he forgot that...like he forgot sometimes to say to kyuubi to give him power(what an idiot, thats not possible to forget that...)

Last edited: