Regular
Kin
144๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
57๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Distance: 50 meters

Conditions: Madara 3 eyed jj, Madara has the sun and moon seals, his limbos can use all of his abilities at full power, he has IT chakra at his disposal and can put it in his PS like Sasuke did with the bijuu, his limbos have the sun and moon seals, and his limbo has no cool down.

Restrictions: Kaguya can't use amenominaka, yomotsu hirasaka, all killing ash bone, expansive tsb, rabbit hair needles, eighty gods vacuum, chakra absorption, and she can't use the IT chakra Madara is using

Scenario 2: Madara can use all of Kaguya's abilities and can't run out of chakra and Kaguya has the same restrictions.

THIS IS NOT A WANK THREAD

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A WANK THREAD

Last edited:

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
57๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
when you got go the extra length for madara to stand a chance.
I hope you're trolling me because Madara rapes with these conditions and restrictions. Not just stand a chance.

I don't have to do all of this though for him to stand a chance I just have to restrict stuff he has no counter for and give him seals and then it could be a decent fight lol.

UnknownJin

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Distance: 50 meters

Conditions: Madara 3 eyed jj, Madara has the sun and moon seals, his limbos can use all of his abilities at full power, he has IT chakra at his disposal and can put it in his PS like Sasuke did with the bijuu, his limbos have the sun and moon seals, and his limbo has no cool down.

Restrictions: Kaguya can't use amenominaka, yomotsu hirasaka, all killing ash bone, expansive tsb, rabbit hair needles, eighty gods vacuum, chakra absorption, and she can't use the IT chakra Madara is using

Scenario 2: Madara can use all of Kaguya's abilities and can't run out of chakra and Kaguya has the same restrictions.

THIS IS NOT A WANK THREAD

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A WANK THREAD
just lol ...

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
57๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok so Madara VS Lisa Simpsons from The Simpsons

Madara cant use his eyes, jutsu or limbs, also he's been diagnosed as a vegetable medically with 5 hours left to live.
None of her hits will do any damage due to Hashi cells. She still probably wins though since he only has 5 hours to live.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
None of her hits will do any damage due to Hashi cells. She still probably wins though since he only has 5 minutes to live.
Sound genjutsu ends it before then

You must be registered for see images

and precog makes her an omniscient

I also forgot to add Madara's heart is restricted. Like, it's not allowed to pump blood around his body. Sorry for the confusion.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
57๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sound genjutsu ends it before then

and precog makes her an omniscient

I also forgot to add Madara's heart is restricted. Like, it's not allowed to pump blood around his body. Sorry for the confusion.
She wins mid diff. Rinnegan Bart stomps though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Math42