Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
consider all other summonings too:p
lol i doubt those summoning can Harm someone With Sharingan AND Rinnegan AND 7 Tailed beasts......... Anyway The leaf is killing off most of Kabuto's summonings anyway. Kabuto already lost one of the strongest characters (Itachi) And Nagato might break free of Kabuto's control too, like Itachi.

I Think the reason Madara pissed his pants, was because It Was his brother That willingly gave madara his Mangekyou, And i dont think madara wanna fight him, So Kabuto using Izuna, To keep madara from trying anything slick

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i doubt those summoning can Harm someone With Sharingan AND Rinnegan AND 7 Tailed beasts......... Anyway The leaf is killing off most of Kabuto's summonings anyway. Kabuto already lost one of the strongest characters (Itachi) And Nagato might break free of Kabuto's control too, like Itachi.

I Think the reason Madara pissed his pants, was because It Was his brother That willingly gave madara his Mangekyou, And i dont think madara wanna fight him, So Kabuto using Izuna, To keep madara from trying anything slick
Madara lied
Izuna would never give Sharingan willingly
also
another theory is that Madara is really Izuna who killed his own brother
and coffin contains Madara's body
who knows

9tail Naruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no way kabuto is stronger than madara because madara has the tail beast and he has the two most powerful eyes the sharingan and rennigan plus he can use the help of sasuke and he aint mind helping bucause he doesn't like kabuto because he is a copy of oro

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara lied
Izuna would never give Sharingan willingly
also
another theory is that Madara is really Izuna who killed his own brother
and coffin contains Madara's body
who knows
i think But Izuna agreed to give up his eyes for the Sake of his Brother(Madara) And the uchiha clan, SO the uchiha clan wont be overthrowed. And since madara was Completly blind.

Lol its something about "Uchiha, And Brothers'' Its like they love they brothers more than anything lol. Itachi & Sasuke) (Madara & Izuna)

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there is no way kabuto is stronger than madara because madara has the tail beast and he has the two most powerful eyes the sharingan and rennigan plus he can use the help of sasuke and he aint mind helping bucause he doesn't like kabuto because he is a copy of oro
i think But Izuna agreed to give up his eyes for the Sake of his Brother(Madara) And the uchiha clan, SO the uchiha clan wont be overthrowed. And since madara was Completly blind.

Lol its something about "Uchiha, And Brothers'' Its like they love they brothers more than anything lol. Itachi & Sasuke) (Madara & Izuna)

for both of you people

think about Kabuto's power for a second
and i believe Kabuto is gonna surpass all other evil characters

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends, to what level Kabuto can use his Edo, and how much of a master Madara is with his Rinningan. Since he gave it to Nagato it can be assumed that Madara has a pretty high level of prowess in the eyes, maybe even above Nagato.

Honestly we can't say since we've never seen the two fight in the current forms they're in now...I'm going to say Madara simply out of favoritism at this point, as nothing factual can be determined on both sides to make a fair conclusion