0⚔️
Awards
lol ok ill rewrite everything:p

I use

Katon: Karyu Endan, Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Igniting all the oil

Then I use

Earth Release: Earth Rampart
To bring me up above the oil clouds, while you're still below them.
Activates Shirokaton.
I use (Katon: Gusoku)-Fire Release: Armor to protect me from the fire.
Next i use (Katon: Tsubasa)-Fire Release: Wings enabling me to fly.
I fly up heading towards the sky.
Lastly i use (Raiton: Tama) Lightning Release: Lightning Sphere forming a sphere of transparent lightning to from around me.

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol ok ill rewrite everything:p

Activates Shirokaton.
I use (Katon: Gusoku)-Fire Release: Armor to protect me from the fire.
Next i use (Katon: Tsubasa)-Fire Release: Wings enabling me to fly.
I fly up heading towards the sky.
Lastly i use (Raiton: Tama) Lightning Release: Lightning Sphere forming a sphere of transparent lightning to from around me.
Ooh I know what you're planning to do.

I use

Water Release: Water Gunshot
To put out the fire of your wings

and

Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
Shooting up at you, following in the wake of the giant water bullet to take out the lightning

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ooh I know what you're planning to do.

I use

Water Release: Water Gunshot
To put out the fire of your wings

and

Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
Shooting up at you, following in the wake of the giant water bullet to take out the lightning
I have the lightning sphere on me(which is a complete sphere that surrounds me) so the water just hits it and washes down the sides.

I quickly open a small hole in the barrier(sphere)and use (Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire to disperse the wind bullet.

As i come up above the clouds i come level to you and then stabalize myself in that spot. Then i use (Raiton: Yumiya)-Lightning Release:Bow and Arrow to fire a lightning arrow at your earth wall causing it to break and for you to fall.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have the lightning sphere on me(which is a complete sphere that surrounds me) so the water just hits it and washes down the sides.

I quickly open a small hole in the barrier(sphere)and use (Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire to disperse the wind bullet.

As i come up above the clouds i come level to you and then stabalize myself in that spot. Then i use (Raiton: Yumiya)-Lightning Release:Bow and Arrow to fire a lightning arrow at your earth wall causing it to break and for you to fall.
You wouldnt be able to see the wind bullet cause the water bullet blocked your sight