lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wanted to know what everyone thought of the appearance of Madara.

I have seen many characters, villains and Boss' who all had final forms which inspired awe (Sangoku in his Super Saiyan 1, 2 & 3 states, 4th was meh imo) and people like Sephiroth or Frieza who just look sleek and evil, yet you know are Epic B.A's.

Then there's Madara...deemed as the baddest man in the history of the Narutoverse etc etc. Yet somehow, he just pales compared to Obito as The Masked Man, Orochimaru, Pain, Nagato, Itachi etc...

To me he just looks a bit....sloppy and bland. Like a softer version of Sephiroth in a cuddlier cloak.

Thoughts?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agreed. I was not at all impressed with his look. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if he was the 1st to become the new Rikudo Sennin and not Obito. It just wasn't as epic and it felt redundant so that played a huge part in my opinion on his look.

Obito still stands out as better for me in look mainly because how it went down. In the midst of being beat within an inch of his life by Naruto, SA, Kakashi, and Minato. He was on his last leg, Madara tried to take advantage of it and have him perform Rinne Tensei to revive him and in the midst of it, Obito's will overpowered it and BAM!

That badass pose of him floating in the air with the Omiyodoun surrounding him from below with the staff and the creepy look on his face and the jacket coming out of his own skin.

That was Obito at his finest for me.

Last edited:

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he looks beast, ever since he become the Juu i Jin, he has gotten a very elegant outfit, personally, i think he looks beast.