[Discussion] Madara still "OP"?! Recent power-up.

Wesker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So as the latest issue of manga suggests, Gai is about to execute some serious damage on Madara w/ new "Night Moth" move.

You must be registered for see images

"Next Issue, Gai's final technique eventually pierces Madara...?!"

I don't know how it is classified in your worlds, but if this translation is not a complete failure, "pierces" sounds like a severe, devastating blow. A mortal strike!

I don't even see the point of powering-up Sasausage and Fish cake in that "speculatory" case (though it does seem very likely). Our Rikudou Madara, who attempted to be an acceptable villain that had to salvage the plot of the manga, through becoming the final opposing force, is about to get roflstompted by a guy that has no expertise in ninjutsu whatsoever. :snick: Nor does Madara seem to remember his previous jutsus that he used before.

Is this recent power-up would rather be used in Sasuke vs Naruto fight, rather than to fight Madara? Kishimoto did announce that it is going to happen, despite how unlikely it seems at this point to some people.

In addition, Madara had biiju parts stolen from him by Obito, and he still lacks his 2nd eye that Obito took to the Kamui Box Land (good luck reaching that). He is also about to get seriously injured, and i doubt Kishi will make Naruto, lose the beasts in him yet again. Madara seems to be further and further from his fighting potential, without final fight even commencing.

Don't know about you guys, but I expected to see an awesome show-down of 2 fully powered main characters versus the great threat, the antagonist.

As things going atm, it seems like the final fight will occur between 2 in-their-prime haxed Shinobi, vs an old, ravaged, handicapped, deemed-lunatic Madara.

Even Indra's transmigration ditched Madara :D. Since Sasuke is the latter and fresh portrayal of Indra's incarnation, and Sasuke has similar goal to Naruto (Ashura), Madara is now redundant/excluded to the whole cycle and core of the story.

Do you find it exciting?

I hope poor Maddy at least gets roflstomped in style...

Last edited:

BREAKD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was thinking the same thing with the final words in latest chapter.
heck even with seeing the last panel.
Madara was beat up like shit allready from guy alone, So unless Madara finds a way to heal himself.
The powerups wn't even be needed and i think Sasu and naru could've finished it without it.

Maybe hell snatch a bite of karin and heal himself, who knows

Yondaime89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd rather say that Naruto and Sasuke are going to join the battlefield before Gai's ultimate technique, in order to beat Madara....and maybe Gai won't die...maybe..

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Guy attack was really going to do anything to Madara, then I doubt Sasuke and Naruto would need this power up.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd rather say that Naruto and Sasuke are going to join the battlefield before Gai's ultimate technique, in order to beat Madara....and maybe Gai won't die...maybe..
It's too late for all of that. The technique has been mentioned and must be used... unless it will be saved for Lee to strive for... nonetheless, Gai is going out like a boss. A legendary boss.

dhaoracle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Kishi will have Madara eat the Chakra Fruit and Madara will once again be overpowered and Naruto maybe will have to dig deep unless he wants Sasuke in the front once again. How can he go from being a killing ninja to once that wants to save the world and become Hokage. This prophecy thing should just stop because it doesn't mean nothing WHATSOEVER.

Wesker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was thinking the same thing with the final words in latest chapter.
heck even with seeing the last panel.
Madara was beat up like shit allready from guy alone, So unless Madara finds a way to heal himself.
The powerups wn't even be needed and i think Sasu and naru could've finished it without it.

Maybe hell snatch a bite of karin and heal himself, who knows
I rather thing there will be some sort of "new" antagonist. Not a complete new character, but something of a merge. I feel like Orchimaru still needs to play a role, and hey... why not Madara's body instead of Sasuke? It is even stronger!

Or it also might end in some final fight vs new iteration of Bijuu along w/ Kaguya spirit or something. Madara does not even feel like a threat after the recent revelation. Kaguya is pretty much demonic overlord of the past, why can't she travel around in a chakra form like Indra, Ashura, and S06P?

I have mixed feelings at where the manga is going, but it definitely is interesting!

BREAKD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rather thing there will be some sort of "new" antagonist. Not a complete new character, but something of a merge. I feel like Orchimaru still needs to play a role, and hey... why not Madara's body instead of Sasuke? It is even stronger!

Or it also might end in some final fight vs new iteration of Bijuu along w/ Kaguya spirit or something. Madara does not even feel like a threat after the recent revelation. Kaguya is pretty much demonic overlord of the past, why can't she travel around in a chakra form like Indra, Ashura, and S06P?

I have mixed feelings at where the manga is going, but it definitely is interesting!
Yeah I know what you mean, But I just CAN'T seen kishi revealing yet another new antagonist or even
a new form for the ones that are in now.
I think I'll be a tad dissapointed if he does, just keep throwing new antagonists like they're paper airplanes.

I think its needless to say though, next issue will decide kishi's cunning, He can either screw things up BAD
or make sickest naruto manga issue he ever made.

EXCITED

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara will either regenerate his health back or just get another power-up to compensate. Better yet he might actually use all his powers this time :sweat:

Uchiha DNA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara is the strongest ninja of all-time (hago and kagu excluded), this chapter pretty much confirmed it. madara will kill guy, you can see it in his lust for battle, he's impressed but not anxious of the 8th gate.
i also believe that he'll get his 2nd eye to reveal his powers to the fullest. it wouldnt make sense, if naru and sasu fight a half-powered madara. madara is the final villian. they have to face him off when hes at the climax of his powers

Last edited:

TaBaYo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually Madara hasnt used his powers yet. any of the. He's just been throwing ball and kicking people. He hasnt used any jutsu since he turned juubi jin. Lets not forget he still has senjutsu sage mode in him for fast healing without any signs.
I think BZ would bring the other eye back to him for him to get get full eyes, and also he would heal from all Gai attacks.
He hasnt yet because he loves to see his blood oozing out,it causes him excitement.

Thus when naruto and Sasuke comes back, that would be when he reveals his full potential which would be even higher than Nardo and Sause power up, but when the two combine their powers, that would be when they might be able to defeat him. He might even start the whole genjutsu thing. Then some talk no jutsu would come in. One thing is for sure, Naruto doesnt like to kill people, he likes them to have a change of heart.:sweat:

Yume no Sekai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This juubi jin thing is so stupid. It's like a major downgrade. OP characters like obito and Madara completely change their fighting style and forget all their moves and just rely on black balls -__-. Madara can use eyeless susanoo but can't use it as juubi jin? At least obito actually showed some of his power but Madara just loves getting raped and playing with balls.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even see the point of powering-up Sasausage and Fish cake in that "speculatory" case (though it does seem very likely). Our Rikudou Madara, who attempted to be an acceptable villain that had to salvage the plot of the manga, through becoming the final opposing force, is about to get roflstompted by a guy that has no expertise in ninjutsu whatsoever. :snick: Nor does Madara seem to remember his previous jutsus that he used before.
1. Manga sales in Japan indicate Madara has been a lot more than just "acceptable" as a villain.

2. Madara is letting Gai get those shots in.

3. Obviously you haven't been up to speed on the fact that being JJ nullifies the host's previous ninjutsu arsenal.

Don't know about you guys, but I expected to see an awesome show-down of 2 fully powered main characters versus the great threat, the antagonist.

As things going atm, it seems like the final fight will occur between 2 in-their-prime haxed Shinobi, vs an old, ravaged, handicapped, deemed-lunatic Madara.
uhh, Madara is in his prime yrs again. Or haven't you noticed that?

Even Indra's transmigration ditched Madara :D. Since Sasuke is the latter and fresh portrayal of Indra's incarnation, and Sasuke has similar goal to Naruto (Ashura), Madara is now redundant/excluded to the whole cycle and core of the story.
it's confirmed. You are reading an entirely different manga. Aside from Hagoromo outwardly stating for a fact that Madara was part of that transmigration cycle, Sasuke's feats doesn't even begin to compare against Madara's. Madara has owned everybody from worst to best, regardles of rank, age, gender, species, place of origin, or economic status. Sasuke on the other hand got owned in virtually every arc of the story he's appeared in and needed a powerup just to get the 3rd tomoe in his Sharingan. I would like to know where you are getting your "facts" from, because it sure isn't in the manga i've been reading for a several yrs.