EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just look into the last chapter and you'll learn that Madara planned everything out, he planned to lose to Hashirama and had the skills to be resurrected multiple times.

You might hate on him because he chose an evil path but he was only deceived by Black Zetsu in the end

Black Zetsu set the entire stage but Madara did all the work (****ing lazy ass zetsu)

And I even think that Kaguya is human deep down inside but it was Zetsu whose still the mystery here

WHO THE **** CREATED ZETSU???

Why I doubt Kaguya did is because even Zetsu wrote in the tablet that Kaguya ate the fruit of the god tree.

ZETSU IS A FAKE, HE'S NOT KAGUYA'S SON CHILD, I BET YOU THERE IS ONE LAST VILLAIN WHO IS IN CONTROL OF ZETSU!

Hagoromo, Indra, Ashura, Kaguya are all HUMANS not Spiritual Gods who procreate through jutsu- they had HUMAN CHILDREN but ever since Kaguya ate the fruit they gained chakra so they began to LOOK different- horns, eyes, all that shit.

If it wasn't for Madara who did actually have good ideals at one point, none of this would have gotten so far though because no one else had Rinnegan and got resurrected TWICE!

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol the thing is Kaguya is like everyone's Grandmother even Naruto's, but it's Zetsu whose been sleeping around with everyone apparently :omg:

Like Zetsu said though: Hagoromo didn't really know shit, he's kind of like Naruto- oblivious to ZETSU'S & THE JUUBI'S influence on his own mother turning into the demon ***** witch!

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get the point of this thread. It started like yet another desperate Madara fanboy rant, but then rapidly turned into some Black Zetsu hyping.

Black Zetsu is Kaguya's will, thinking of himself as her "child" (and even changing his voice, perhaps to that of some creepy child). Talking like that would be pointless. He never showed even a little bit of such affection towards Madara at all, so it's pretty believable Kaguya created him.

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get the point of this thread. It started like yet another desperate Madara fanboy rant, but then rapidly turned into some Black Zetsu hyping.

Black Zetsu is Kaguya's will, thinking of himself as her "child" (and even changing his voice, perhaps to that of some creepy child). Talking like that would be pointless. He never showed even a little bit of such affection towards Madara at all, so it's pretty believable Kaguya created him.
Dude that's the zetsu hype I'm talking about!

Call it Kaguya's will or not, yeah Kaguya probably became selfish but hey why the **** would Zetsu have AFFECTION towards Madara? LOL

and Madara completed 99% of Zetsu's plans, in the end Madara is one of the only NINJA to have taken Zetsu and Hashirama's plans the furthest.

The Leaf was bound to be attacked by either the Juubi/bijuu, foreign ninja, and end up in the Infinite Tsukuyomi

Nobody can even say anymore that Madara got free powerups from Hashi because it was HIS OWN EYE he sacrificed with Izanagi to come back to life, he took a part of Hashi to CONTINUE THE PLAN ON THE STONE TABLET which got his powers closer to Hagoromo and Kaguya which ZETSU wanted to use in the future.

The only other person who changed the game was Itachi, but in the end Itachi only fought against the Uchiha clan because he thought the Uchiha and Madara were behind all that was wrong in the world but it was zetsu and the juubi's evil chakra.

Just like Zetsu was created when Kaguya was sealed- the Uchiha clan inherited 'curse of hatred' and all that.

Madara's only problem was he believed in the Infinite Tsukuyomi and then it twisted him into thinking he could rule the world by his own power, he could have at least made things better

Kind of like Kaguya!

Just wait next chapters when Kaguya's mind is separate from Zetsu, you can't see it yet but if you did you'd know Madara was on the right track by doing his own thing but Zetsu betrayed him because he knew Kaguya had more chakra sealed inside her and ZETSU WANTS MORE CHAKRA!

Remember it was Zetsu who was behind the scenes in EVERYONE'S LIFE watching it all happen but he was weak; he had to get everyone to do it themselves and he's only strong when his will aligns with someone else's will like Kaguyas.

But soon Kaguya is going to kick Zetsu out the chakra party! :whip:

And do you really think Naruto and Sasuke alone could do jack shit if it wasn't for Hagoromo's blessing?

NOPE!!!! Look at how quick Sasuke got one paneled and Naruto was in a deadly coma from the extraction!

you can't forget that Madara and Hashi were the real legends who exceeded through their own powers

Once again the only other person was Itachi who ended up giving Sasuke some of his eye techniques.

Naruto just relies on the bijuu but his sage mode is at least original!

Give Madara some credit aside from the rinnegan he obtained EMS the legitimate way and there was never anyone stronger than Hashi- Ashura's 'AVATAR'!

:coffee:

Last edited:

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude that's the zetsu hype I'm talking about!

Call it Kaguya's will or not, yeah Kaguya probably became selfish but hey why the **** would Zetsu have AFFECTION towards Madara? LOL

and Madara completed 99% of Zetsu's plans, in the end Madara is one of the only NINJA to have taken Zetsu and Hashirama's plans the furthest.

The Leaf was bound to be attacked by either the Juubi/bijuu, foreign ninja, and end up in the Infinite Tsukuyomi

Nobody can even say anymore that Madara got free powerups from Hashi because it was HIS OWN EYE he sacrificed with Izanagi to come back to life, he took a part of Hashi to CONTINUE THE PLAN ON THE STONE TABLET which got his powers closer to Hagoromo and Kaguya which ZETSU wanted to use in the future.

The only other person who changed the game was Itachi, but in the end Itachi only fought against the Uchiha clan because he thought the Uchiha and Madara were behind all that was wrong in the world but it was zetsu and the juubi's evil chakra.

Just like Zetsu was created when Kaguya was sealed- the Uchiha clan inherited 'curse of hatred' and all that.

Madara's only problem was he believed in the Infinite Tsukuyomi and then it twisted him into thinking he could rule the world by his own power, he could have at least made things better

Kind of like Kaguya!

Just wait next chapters when Kaguya's mind is separate from Zetsu, you can't see it yet but if you did you'd know Madara was on the right track by doing his own thing but Zetsu betrayed him because he knew Kaguya had more chakra sealed inside her and ZETSU WANTS MORE CHAKRA!

Remember it was Zetsu who was behind the scenes in EVERYONE'S LIFE watching it all happen but he was weak; he had to get everyone to do it themselves and he's only strong when his will aligns with someone else's will like Kaguyas.

But soon Kaguya is going to kick Zetsu out the chakra party! :whip:

And do you really think Naruto and Sasuke alone could do jack shit if it wasn't for Hagoromo's blessing?

NOPE!!!! Look at how quick Sasuke got one paneled and Naruto was in a deadly coma from the extraction!

you can't forget that Madara and Hashi were the real legends who exceeded through their own powers

Once again the only other person was Itachi who ended up giving Sasuke some of his eye techniques.

Naruto just relies on the bijuu but his sage mode is at least original!

Give Madara some credit aside from the rinnegan he obtained EMS the legitimate way and there was never anyone stronger than Hashi- Ashura's 'AVATAR'!

:coffee:

I am well aware of Madara's impact on the plot, I like him. What I don't like is people not accepting his role as Kaguya's puppet.

When I said affection, I obviously wasn't talking about sexual things (as you apparently interpreted it). Black Zetsu didn't call Madara his "father" or said other things showing a very close attachment to him as he apparently has to Kaguya. We clearly see he has a different relationship to Kaguya than to Madara.