madara shouldn't have been able to awaken the rinnegan

knation

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so we know that madara was definitely killed at the VOTE. And I also know that he activated izanagi to revive himself. So, if madara died, wouldn't that mean that his cycle of reincarnation ended? If so then that means implanting asura's chakra in himself would've been useless since he didn't have anymore indra chakra. And since he wouldn't have been able to mix the two chakras together, then he wouldn't have been able to awaken the rinnegan.

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara died and revived himself, so Indra was just with Madara all the time.... Sasuke wasnt even born.

But i see that you dont know how reincarnation works, Madara's whole character and Sasuke character are Indra like and where battling Ashura's reincarnations because they where born with Indra inside them.

Indra=Madara

Indra=Sasuke

The way they acted there lifetime is because they are the reincarnations of Indra

Last edited:
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a God of the narutoverse.. he can do whaat he wants.. O.T he erased the fact that he died with his reincarnation, and awoke it before Sasuke's birth so he had Indarness inside him all the while

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not the mix of ashura and indra that makes rinnegan, together they make sasukes rinnegan which is differant.

Senju and uchiha make rinnegan.

Or at least thats how I understood it.

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not the mix of ashura and indra that makes rinnegan, together they make sasukes rinnegan which is differant.

Senju and uchiha make rinnegan.

Or at least thats how I understood it.
Not true at all, its Indra mixed with Ashura's chakra.

Sasuke got Sharinnegan because he got it for free from Hagoromo.

ShisuiReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't need to be the current reincarnation of Indra in order to awaken it. The rinnegan comes from the mixture of Indra's and Ashura's chakra, yes, but it doesn't need to be from the reincarnation like Naruto/Sasuke currently are. It's activated by simply having both those chakras. Indra's was passed down through the Uchiha, and Ashura's was passed down through the Senju. Hence, one obtains the Rinnegan by having both those chakras, which Madara did since he was a born Uchiha and infused Hashi's DNA into himself.

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true at all, its Indra mixed with Ashura's chakra.

Sasuke got Sharinnegan because he got it for free from Hagoromo.
Hagoromo is the mix of indra and ashura since he is their father.

After madaras death he lived a long time even longer than hashirama, and he only awoke the rinnegan on his death bed ( after hashirama died ) meaning both indra and ashura had already moved on.

But I guess its all a matter of opinion at this point.

Last edited:

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama died and Madara was still able to use Hashirama's cells (Ashura's chakra) to awaken the rinnegan.

Once you've been a predecessor of the sage's son, you don't lose their chakra.