Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This thread is for Sage22

PS is not a Rinnegan related jutsu. Madara infact had Rinnegan active during PS, but this does not mean it is required for PS

Evidence

His battle with Hashirama was the last known time he had a battle. no one saw him besides obito and zetsu after this point.[Assumable]

You must be registered for see images

Madara had awakened the rinnegan when he was about to die. In theory he had used PS many times before this point. How would PS be a rinnegan tech if he didnt recieve it until he was about to die?

the only evidence people have is madara using PS while rinnegan was active. they believe because Rinnegan was active its needed for PS.

Counter point:

he also used Skeletal Sasunoo with Rinnegan active. so because he used PS with rinnegan active mean little to nothing. all it means is that Sasunoo is able to be cast with rinnegan active. nothing more or less

sasunoo being cast with EMS

Sasunoo being used with Rinnegan

the sasunoo being in skeletal form both appear to be the same. two different doujutu are active. in fact it seems Rinnegan does not effect sasunoo at all. in my opinion Madara has only used his rinnegan to counter naruto and make a meteor. possibly to help control juubi.

But all and all Sasunoo has nothing to do with rinnegan so in tern Madara's Perfect Sasunoo has nothing to do with his rinnegan.

do you agree? why are there so many out there that still believe PS is a rinnegan jutsu?

If thats the case Nagato would have used it right?

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's funny how at the top you put "evidence" but right after you talk about his fight with hashirana who put assumable right after. So its it evidence or an assumption
Evidence-The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Proof-Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

I never said this was a fact. thats why its evidence and not proof. Evidence is just information that supports belief. FACT is something that can be proven. learn the difference between PROOF and EVIDENCE

sage22

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Evidence-The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Proof-Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

I never said this was a fact. thats why its evidence and not proof. Evidence is just information that supports belief. FACT is something that can be proven. learn the difference between PROOF and EVIDENCE
Ok ima go out on a guess n say you fail English class. First off I haven't posted anything that mention the word proof. Or fact. 2nd learn to comprehend what you read.

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok ima go out on a guess n say you fail English class. First off I haven't posted anything that mention the word proof. Or fact. 2nd learn to comprehend what you read.
well if you comprehended the definition you would understand that assumption is apart of Evidence. hence the part about the word "belief"

secondly. if you have no counter points or arguments then why are you talking? please stay on topic

PS is not a rinnegan tech. thats the topic in case you forgot

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
how do u know that he used PS before? maybe he didn't use it and still this proves nothing . it's only assumptions ...
true..but
Are you saying that madara in his old age and on the brink of death fought battles when the last known battle he fought was with hashirama? this seems highly unlikely. it seems less plausible to think this inmo than to think sasunoo come from EMS

and yes it is assumptions because it is not fact but the evidence is there and uncounterable

Last edited:

sage22

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well if you comprehended the definition you would understand that assumption is apart of Evidence. hence the part about the word "belief"

secondly. if you have no counter points or arguments then why are you talking? please stay on topic

PS is not a rinnegan tech. thats the topic in case you forgot
So I'm positive you fail English now. The definition of evidence is something used to determine or demonstrate truth. That has nothing to do with assumptions.

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So I'm positive you fail English now. The definition of evidence is something used to determine or demonstrate truth. That has nothing to do with assumptions.
so your still off topic ehh?? i think your attention span is abit shot. please stay focused. PS is not a Rinnegan jutsu. maybe your English is better but your logic is not. speaking of evidence where is yours along with your argument? or do you not remember why you are here?

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah its probably the final evolution of Susanoo which needs the EMS. Or it could just be Madara's jutsu. Personally I am hoping its the final evolution because it would be cool if Sasuke uses it in the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

Hafiz Dembos

Regular
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It is a rinnegan tech, besides why would his full/ ultimate technique come with his inferior eyes(MS) instead of his superior eyes(Rinnegan)? That means that you are implying that the sharingan is better than the rinnegan which is not true.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It is a rinnegan tech, besides why would his full/ ultimate technique come with his inferior eyes(MS) instead of his superior eyes(Rinnegan)? That means that you are implying that the sharingan is better than the rinnegan which is not true.
Susanoo comes from MS. It doesn't make sense for Perfect Susanoo to come from Rinnegan. Susanoo evolves over time and Perfect Susanoo is just the final evolution it takes.

Hafiz Dembos

Regular
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Susanoo comes from MS. It doesn't make sense for Perfect Susanoo to come from Rinnegan. Susanoo evolves over time and Perfect Susanoo is just the final evolution it takes.
No, you are not correct. According to manga Sasuke and itachi have already attained their own type of perfect susanoo with the final cloak, on the other hand Madara's susanoo never attained the cloak until it became perfect, so perfect susano is a specific jutsu that only madara can use. And you have not answered my question, why would his ultimate power come with his inferior eyes?