kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well recent chaps have shown the purpose behind madara's plan. . i.e. returning the chakra to juubi. .

As fair as it seems whose side would you chose?

Hashirama wants to protect everyone from god tree and madara wants to return to god tree wat it deserves. .both are not unfair ;)

EDIT: Just share ur "honest" opinion :)

Last edited:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coz still oro's intentions are not clear he may have plan for jubbi and other things,,,,, and i like his character,,, BTW if i had to chose between madara and hasi the i chose hasi
Hashirama's side to fight back Madara.
wat about shinobi system?. . people will keep on fighting and there will not be peace :snick:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara definitely.Chakra never belonged to the humans in the first place.
Ah first person to say madara. . thank you. . but wat about people. . they will be put under eternal genjutsu :snick:

dont worry bro naruto is going to change the system and will bring peace to shinobi world :snick:
All hail LORD naruto :snick:

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You ask us wich we would choose, but when people say hashi you keep coming up with counter-questions to why we not chose madara cause thats the better option. When someone says madara you are happy.... I smell a subtle d*ck riding.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wat about shinobi system?. . people will keep on fighting and there will not be peace :snick:
SUCH A DIFFICULT QUESTION.
You must be registered for see images

I Pass onto Kishi!!! :happy:
BTW, my answer would be,
Since all the shinobis are witnessing what their origin has resulted, they'll settle down themselves and QUIT being a Shinobi for good.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You ask us wich we would choose, but when people say hashi you keep coming up with counter-questions to why we not chose madara cause thats the better option. When someone says madara you are happy.... I smell a subtle d*ck riding.
Nah, i wasn't happy bro. . he was the first guy to say madara so i thanked him. . dont get me wrong. .;) . .

i wanted to see what people would think . .ok from now on i wont ask any question. .

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SUCH A DIFFICULT QUESTION.

I Pass onto Kishi!!! :happy:
BTW, my answer would be,
Since all the shinobis are witnessing what their origin has resulted, they'll settle down themselves and QUIT being a Shinobi for good.
Good opinion :win:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's just trying to ask what would be the conditions of other side if you chose your side. There's no need to smell