Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe there will come a time in this fight when Madara verbally abuses Kurama

It may go something like this:
Obito:A bunch of discouraging things to Naruto
Kurama:Naruto, let me handle this.....Yada yada yada about Naruto's ninja way and dreams
Madara:Kyubi, I told you before you are a mindless beast who is but a slave to those with blessed eyes. Your a disgrace, a shell of your former self. When I controlled you, you were twice as powerful. What happened to all your power?

I believe this will lead to Obito revealing his attack on the Leaf to Madara(which, IMO, is the only reason they can possible be stopped thanks to Kurama being sealed into Naruto as a result). I believe this will cause massive issues between the 2 as the attack was clearly personally motivated and not at all part of Madara's "plan".

Opinions?

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe there will come a time in this fight when Madara verbally abuses Kurama

It may go something like this:
Obito:A bunch of discouraging things to Naruto
Kurama:Naruto, let me handle this.....Yada yada yada about Naruto's ninja way and dreams
Madara:Kyubi, I told you before you are a mindless beast who is but a slave to those with blessed eyes. Your a disgrace, a shell of your former self. When I controlled you, you were twice as powerful. What happened to all your power?

I believe this will lead to Obito revealing his attack on the Leaf to Madara(which, IMO, is the only reason they can possible be stopped thanks to Kurama being sealed into Naruto as a result). I believe this will cause massive issues between the 2 as the attack was clearly personally motivated and not at all part of Madara's "plan".

Opinions?
When you assume you make an Ass out of U and Me

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It dawned on me the other day. I was thinking about Madara's pwning of Kyubi in that flashback and I wondered if he knows Kyubi's only half as powerful as he was when he fought the 1st with him
Madara was dead at this point. He has demonstrated he didn't know what happened to Nagato or Obito. Likely he has SOME idea that Kurama's power is reduced. He can sense chakra, as Edo Itachi also sensed Kabuto's location. But Madara hasn't gotten a chance to call Kurama out on it yet. I bet he will in the next few chapters, assuming we don't switch to Sasuke/Taka/Orochimaru.

I think Madara is probably waiting for some condition, or more likely passively absorbing life energy out of the Juubi to slowly resurrect himself. If we watch the panes of the manga carefully, Madara appears to be gaining more and more human traits, as shown in his thought bubbles and in his emotional reactions to Obito. It's likely that he is slowly self-resurrecting using Juub juice. He is, afterall, a boss.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was dead at this point. He has demonstrated he didn't know what happened to Nagato or Obito. Likely he has SOME idea that Kurama's power is reduced. He can sense chakra, as Edo Itachi also sensed Kabuto's location. But Madara hasn't gotten a chance to call Kurama out on it yet. I bet he will in the next few chapters, assuming we don't switch to Sasuke/Taka/Orochimaru.

I think Madara is probably waiting for some condition, or more likely passively absorbing life energy out of the Juubi to slowly resurrect himself. If we watch the panes of the manga carefully, Madara appears to be gaining more and more human traits, as shown in his thought bubbles and in his emotional reactions to Obito. It's likely that he is slowly self-resurrecting using Juub juice. He is, afterall, a boss.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true, but if you remember when he first broke free of Edo he lost all traits as well. Then they returned in later chapters for some reason