WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're sick in the head. I stated in my first post in this topic that I don't think Madara's a sexist, but instead a bigot as he despises weaklings.

Then you, a garbage, came and spit to my face a wall of text that apparently proved he wasn't.

Then I came, toss you the definition, 3 lines, and actually proved he was.

Then you came again, like the garbage you are, requesting me to counter your filthy arguments, which I already disputed and proved that they're trash.

Does it get through your thick skull now ? I can't explain it more simple than that.
i'm just going to accept that some ppl can't understand how to take a hint and just say i'm beyond done replying to your foolishness. Waste however much time, effort, and venom that you want being a keyboard warrior here. I guarantee you'll be the only one doing it.

Norman Bates

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto is sexist??? :lmao: Mannnnn get that feminist BS outta here.
I'm not seriously implying he is sexist, but I am implying he wrote his female characters so poorly and gave them little to nothing to do when they had so much potential. It comes off very, very sexist.

As for Madara, he may be due to the time period and old ways.

DroGGz0r

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm just going to accept that some ppl can't understand how to take a hint and just say i'm beyond done replying to your foolishness. Waste however much time, effort, and venom that you want being a keyboard warrior here. I guarantee you'll be the only one doing it.
Well, I'm also done here. See ya never.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the manga never shows the slightest hint of him being a sexist. If that was the case, he'd have the said the same of Mei, Kaguya, and pretty much any female he's ever been around. With Tsunade being a Senju and Hashirama's granddaughter, it was simply Madara comparing her abilities to Hashirama's.
He didn't even acknowledge Mei. Why would he have the same bit of dialogue twice in the same battle? Come on now. Think.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't even acknowledge Mei. Why would he have the same bit of dialogue twice in the same battle? Come on now. Think.
if you would've read that post better, then you would've realized that nowhere in that statement did i say Madara directed any dialogue towards her in that moment. Which only goes to further show that the statement he made towards Tsunade was not a blanket statement directed at all women. Follow your own advice and think before posting.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you would've read that post better, then you would've realized that nowhere in that statement did i say Madara directed any dialogue towards her in that moment. Which only goes to further show that the statement he made towards Tsunade was not a blanket statement directed at all women. Follow your own advice and think before posting.
Or maybe the thought that Kishi is writing a manga and didn't have time to sit down and have Madara tell the five assembled Kage how he felt about them all.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe the thought that Kishi is writing a manga and didn't have time to sit down and have Madara tell the five assembled Kage how he felt about them all.
that's a roundabout way of saying you have nothing, especially giving the fact that Madara was already seen complimenting other women. Kishimoto didn't have to make Madara talk to other women at the same exact time for ppl to understand this, given the fact that he was seen complimenting other females for their ability.

Last edited: