Madara is killed for the second time. Does he loose his rinnegan and Hashirama's dna?

OptimusPrime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When kaguya was sealed by Naruto and sasuke, did madara loose his rinnegan and the wood release style? Madara could turn his rinnegan off and on while changing back from sharingan to rinnegan. Sasuke should have that ability? that's what I believe.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed as if Madara was stripped of his chakra (either by Kaguya or by the Chibaku Tensei).

He may not have specifically lost his Sharingan, Rinnegan, or Hashirama's powers, but he definitely didn't have the power to keep them active.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that if hashiramas clone was taken from him since it wasn't originally part of him. Just saying
Madara doesn't have a clone of Hashirama in him. He is genetically modified to have Hashirama's DNA, and the manga shows Hashirama's face still on his chest as he dies.

OptimusPrime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That makes me think why Sasuke's rinnegan plus sharingan looks different. Thanks. Hashiramas DNA must be really strong. sakon and ukon also had powerful healing abilities. In the ninja world those born with talent are the best but those born without talent can just still it.