Madara had teh most failed attacks against him during 4th ninja war ...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

Madara is not only teh strongest legendary shinobi...he is also a badass warior in teh battlefield...but not only that...madara also had teh best defensing skills that allows him dodge any attack or absorbe any jutsu...

-in other way Madara is invincible immortal just like itachi uchiha told us :

now let us see list of some of teh failed shinobi attacks against uchiha Madara during 4th ninja war :

1- guy sensei 8th gate attacks failed miserably as Madara was able to auto-heal fast..it didn't cauze him any damage...

2-sasuke failed fodder attack to kill Madara when he cut him in half was like cutting water in 2 halves....YOU JUST CAN'T CUT WATER!!!..

3-allied shinobies attacks against edo-Madara when he showed up for first time were all failed attacks...for exemple when temari used her fan wind jutsu...

4- 5kages attacks also did nothing against edo madara as he was able to edo revive kuik..

5-sealing blind Madara attack failed as madara was able to break from gaara piramid jutsu using susano when he is blind!!????!!!!..

6-hashirama attack to stop Madara failed as Madara was able to switch with black zetsu and force Bobito to revive him with rinnetensei...

7-itachi attempt to stop edotensei failed on madara..as madaar was able to break free..

Madara is just unstopable!!!..

now how to attack Madara with success???? :

1-u have to be dishonorable ninja...

2-get scared of facing him face to face..

3-sneak from behind and backstabb him like fodder...

that's how u stop Madara uchiha!!!..

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
i------------->.

Madara is not only teh strongest legendary shinobi...he is also a badass warior in teh battlefield...but not only that...madara also had teh best defensing skills that allows him dodge any attack or absorbe any jutsu...

-in other way Madara is invincible immortal just like itachi uchiha told us :

now let us see list of some of teh failed shinobi attacks against uchiha Madara during 4th ninja war :

1- guy sensei 8th gate attacks failed miserably as Madara was able to auto-heal fast..it didn't cauze him any damage...

2-sasuke failed fodder attack to kill Madara when he cut him in half was like cutting water in 2 halves....YOU JUST CAN'T CUT WATER!!!..

3-allied shinobies attacks against edo-Madara when he showed up for first time were all failed attacks...for exemple when temari used her fan wind jutsu...

4- 5kages attacks also did nothing against edo madara as he was able to edo revive kuik..

5-sealing blind Madara attack failed as madara was able to break from gaara piramid jutsu using susano when he is blind!!????!!!!..

6-hashirama attack to stop Madara failed as Madara was able to switch with black zetsu and force Bobito to revive him with rinnetensei...

7-itachi attempt to stop edotensei failed on madara..as madaar was able to break free..

Madara is just unstopable!!!..

now how to attack Madara with success???? :

1-u have to be dishonorable ninja...

2-get scared of facing him face to face..

3-sneak from behind and backstabb him like fodder...

that's how u stop Madara uchiha!!!..
What if he still kill you.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Guy did do A LOT of damage to Madara. Madara even stated that he almost died. Guy sensei's arm broke while he was going to use one of his jutsus on Madara which would also have done a lot of damage to him.

You even said that he cut him in half but then says that it is impossible? Madara was only alife because he could use Kamui to take Obito's rinnegan and become even stronger.

Its someone who rivaled against Hashirama vs kids and a few boomers. Of course, Madara won against them.

Are you kidding? Madara almost died a few times in this fight. :ROFLMAO:

It was Susanoo? of course he could break through it. And technically Madara wasn't blind. He could use sensing technique to sense out his enemies.

I will give you this one. I don't really have an explanation to how Madara broke through Hashirama's sealing technique.

I do not remember this specific moment? So I can't really talk about it but i would be happy if you would show me it :giggle:(y)
:win:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura had more......

1. when she neg diff madara black rod
2. when she escape rinnegan genjutsu
3. when she escape madara from kamui timension
4. when she dodged mini juubi
5. when she avoid infinite tsukiyomi of madara...