Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Things were going too well for him. The guy was pulling sh!t out of no where every time he appeared, he had to be removed. I'd rather have him removed than horribly nerfed, unfortunately we got both.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the last couple of minutes of the video: "Kishi could have just given Madara all of Kaguya's powers"

If Madara had started dimensionshifting I think everyone would have quit

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Things were going too well for him. The guy was pulling sh!t out of no where every time he appeared, he had to be removed. I'd rather have him removed than horribly nerfed, unfortunately we got both.
Black Zetsu!!!!! Come on. Madara was too beastly!

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the last couple of minutes of the video: "Kishi could have just given Madara all of Kaguya's powers"

If Madara had started dimensionshifting I think everyone would have quit
What's worse, making Madara even more hax or making Kaguya, an even worse character, hax?

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For real. That's like Orihime, no Tatsuki taking out Aizen before Ichigo returned from training.
lmao. It'll happen in bleach too, orihime will take out yhwach

I think kaguya should have just taken over from within BZ shouldn't have been needed I mean kaguya was said to be a goddess so that should be possible.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think kaguya should have just taken over from within BZ shouldn't have been needed I mean kaguya was said to be a goddess so that should be possible.
If that happens... Kubo is better off having Aizen show up on the last panel of the series saying Bankai and then letting the manga end.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What should have happened is that Kaguya should have just manifested separately from Madara (he just loses JJ but survives it somehow) and Madara should have been like THIS IS WHAT MY BROTHER DIED FOR? And suicide attacked to save the world

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What should have happened is that Kaguya should have just manifested separately from Madara (he just loses JJ but survives it somehow) and Madara should have been like THIS IS WHAT MY BROTHER DIED FOR? And suicide attacked to save the world
That would have been a decent end for him

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still laughin lol
I thought it was a good ending for him instead of being defeated and sealed zzz. It was a opposite parallel too obitos struggles and death

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I expected lap riding. That's what I saw on the thread. Kaguya was planned since the very beginning because she has actual context to a true legend in shinto lore. Madara was just a random character with no importance to the history of Japan. GG.