Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is damn near impossible now... I cannot believe how many people are in denial over this. I understand Kaguya is not that great, but really... Madara will not come back as a villain. That was proven here,

"I'm the savior of this world"

"I freed people from pain, suffering, emptiness"
"You're getting in the way of everyone's happiness"

With those words, we know what Madara truly thinks of "his" plan. He thinks that he is making everyone eternally happy. The opposite is happening. He has doomed the world. And when he is confronted with this fact, you think he'll say "oh well" and do something evil? Please.
The quicker people come to at least consider this option, the less pissy and disappointed they'll be later.

Reactions: XReaperzZ

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is damn near impossible now... I cannot believe how many people are in denial over this. I understand Kaguya is not that great, but really... Madara will not come back as a villain. That was proven here,

"I'm the savior of this world"

"I freed people from pain, suffering, emptiness"
"You're getting in the way of everyone's happiness"

With those words, we know what Madara truly thinks of "his" plan. He thinks that he is making everyone eternally happy. The opposite is happening. He has doomed the world. And when he is confronted with this fact, you think he'll say "oh well" and do something evil? Please.
The quicker people come to at least consider this option, the less pissy and disappointed they'll be later.
Fodara had no plan, it was all Black Zetsu's plan. Fodara didn't even know Black Zetsu was using him. Fodara is dead. RIP fodara

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

He is after power. The moment Naruto TNJ Kaguya, Madara will come back absorbing Kaguya's powers and have final fight, then sealed inside the Rikudou's tools. ''Juubi, Madara, then Sasuke'' Masashi's words in his interview.

Madara will remain the final villain.​

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He is after power. The moment Naruto TNJ Kaguya, Madara will come back absorbing Kaguya's powers and have final fight, then sealed inside the Rikudou's tools. ''Juubi, Madara, then Sasuke'' Masashi's words in his interview.

And what do you think he wants power for?
Fodara had no plan, it was all Black Zetsu's plan. Fodara didn't even know Black Zetsu was using him. Fodara is dead. RIP fodara
Not quite.

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fodara is after female demons in hell, because he is dead. Fodara doesn't want anything, Black Zetsu made him want what fodara wanted before fodara died

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. To become all-powerful.​
Now, if that were true, why would he keep up that facade to Naruto? If his true goal is power and not everyone's happiness, why not say a line about power instead of being the savior?
If I were you I wouldn't be very confident in myself given your track record.
That's what every villain says, but in reality, all of them are aiming for power to become "Gods".
Not exactly. Power is a means to an end. His end is everyone's happiness, as Madara has already proved.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, if that were true, why would he keep up that facade to Naruto? If his true goal is power and not everyone's happiness, why not say a line about power instead of being the savior?
If I were you I wouldn't be very confident in myself given your track record.
You realize villains are liars? Just like how Danzo says I am doing it for the greater good, when just to gain seat of Hokage. We know what Madara's character is like and Hagoromo basically confirmed it. How does getting Kaguya's power make everyone happy, when with the Juubi's power, they're already happy? It doesn't make any sense, therefore, he is after more power.​

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You realize villains are liars? Just like how Danzo says I am doing it for the greater good, when just to gain seat of Hokage. We know what Madara's character is like and Hagoromo basically confirmed it. How does getting Kaguya's power make everyone happy, when with the Juubi's power, they're already happy? It doesn't make any sense, therefore, he is after more power.​
Not necessarily. And Danzō was similar to Madara. He had good intentions, but went about them the wrong way. Peace is the final goal of Danzō, like Madara.
I'd rather pay more attention to how Madara views himself than the words of Hagoromo. No one knows Madara better than Madara.
He needed more of the Juubi's power to minimize the chance of Infinite Tsukyomi's failure? Thought it was obvious. After all, he needed both Rinnegan to face upgraded Naruto and Sasuke.

But I'll humor you. For Madara to say all of those words when he didn't need to, only to go back on his words for a shallow goal like "power for the sake of power" would ruin his character even more.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

to bad hago didnt know about kaguya being juubi....

and where does kaguya fit in in that ooooold interview??? juubi? nope.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not necessarily. And Danzō was similar to Madara. He had good intentions, but went about them the wrong way. Peace is the final goal of Danzō, like Madara.
I'd rather pay more attention to how Madara views himself than the words of Hagoromo. No one knows Madara better than Madara.
He needed more of the Juubi's power to minimize the chance of Infinite Tsukyomi's failure? Thought it was obvious. After all, he needed both Rinnegan to face upgraded Naruto and Sasuke.
Like I said, villains are liars and hypocrites. Just like how Madara was lying to Obito and look what he did to him afterwards. So much for guy wanting peace. Like I said, I am comprehending manga and Madara's character better than you, so I know he is after power for himself.​

to bad hago didnt know about kaguya being juubi....

and where does kaguya fit in in that ooooold interview??? juubi? nope.
Irrelevant.

Juubi is Kaguya's body, so technically it's Kaguya.​

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said, villains are liars and hypocrites. Just like how Madara was lying to Obito and look what he did to him afterwards. So much for guy wanting peace. Like I said, I am comprehending manga and Madara's character better than you, so I know he is after power for himself.​

Irrelevant.

technicly she was in shinju when she owned madar, not juubi. so irrelevant

when exactly did kishi say this btw? around what chapter at the time?

Last edited:

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Irrelevant.

Your comprehension of the manga is nothing to be proud of.

But hey, maybe you're right this time. It is possible that I'm wrong. But if I'm not, don't get salty.