Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I say old man Tsuchikage will die
If Madara could miraculously manage to survive. He would probably kill all the Kages (I really hope that happens) unless one of them has some sort of self sacrificing jutsu that could take care of the "Edoness" of Madara. Like Shiki Fuujin for example.

If he doesn't disappear and he kills the Kages. Who's job is it gonna be to "take care of Madara" then. I dont see much space for Madara in whats left of the plot. Naruto is currently fighting Tobi...so he's busy. Sasuke still has Kabuto to contend with. Who else is strong enough to have a whisper of a hope of sealing Madara.

MasterRed

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Madara could miraculously manage to survive. He would probably kill all the Kages (I really hope that happens) unless one of them has some sort of self sacrificing jutsu that could take care of the "Edoness" of Madara. Like Shiki Fuujin for example.

If he doesn't disappear and he kills the Kages. Who's job is it gonna be to "take care of Madara" then. I dont see much space for Madara in whats left of the plot. Naruto is currently fighting Tobi...so he's busy. Sasuke still has Kabuto to contend with. Who else is strong enough to have a whisper of a hope of sealing Madara.
The only hope i can see is if some miraculous way Hashirama joined the fight