Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usually I'd say Madara and Obito steamroll, but for some reason Momo and Kin are considered top around here, so...

Seriously, though. If this is Madara with assumed powers and Momo hasn't absorbed Kin then based by the leaked fights I really don't see how team 2 wins.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its started

You know that Kinshiki strength even without Juubi is terrifying With his sword he can cut Shinju the same feat done by RSM Naruto.

But this more full of weirdness

Last edited:

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its started

You know that Kinshiki strength even without Juubi is terrifying With his sword he can cut Shinju the same feat done by RSM Naruto.

But this more full of weirdness
There's still some stuff we don't like was that the actual Shinju or just another tree.

Anyways we don't even know if Kinshiki has Senjutsu or not plus the five Kage injured him pretty badly and were able to subdue him.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usually I'd say Madara and Obito steamroll, but for some reason Momo and Kin are considered top around here, so...

Seriously, though. If this is Madara with assumed powers and Momo hasn't absorbed Kin then based by the leaked fights I really don't see how team 2 wins.
With the feats shown the Shiki's gets raped Momo was getting held up by the Gokage.​
^ ^

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JJ madara roflstomps i believe.
You know. Can they sense Limbo?
I know they cant see em
Why would they not be able to see limbo when Momoshiki has 2 rinnegans?

Kinshiki destroys juubito his shockwaves alone cut through a shinju like tree juubito's juubi dama failed to destroy his own tree much smaller and weaker then shinju

so he gets diced up Momo can stall Madara untill then by absorbing his whole arsenal then he eats kinshiki then GG Madara

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With full intel and bloodlust Momo absorbs Kin, turning into his original (?) form where he istantly blitzes Obito considering he reacted and tagged Sasuke when the latter used Amenotejikara, showing superior reflexes to RSM Naruto at VOTE2, his speed should logically be around that level. Then he has to face Madara, and i don't feel like debating it without even seeing the movie. He lacks a battle avatar and good destruction feats, we saw that a serious Kinshiki cut the Shinju like the man Unorthodox mentioned and logically the chakra weapons should be stronger, but considering he didn't engage with PS directly i doubt he can hurt it, and his Phoenix/Idra/Golem combo was shitstomped, so...

BFR may be a possibility if his dimension works like Kaguya's and he can send people there, but i haven't seen the scenes were he teleports so not much to support this claim.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would they not be able to see limbo when Momoshiki has 2 rinnegans?

Kinshiki destroys juubito his shockwaves alone cut through a shinju like tree juubito's juubi dama failed to destroy his own tree much smaller and weaker then shinju

so he gets diced up Momo can stall Madara untill then by absorbing his whole arsenal then he eats kinshiki then GG Madara
Unlogical respons. Have you read the manga correctly?

Madara is now an immortal/invincible being who can only be sealed by Moon& sun seal because he absrobed the shinju tree.

Now who if those two has these specific seals? :bdpf:

Now kinshiki is out of debate. He gets rofl stomped by 4 limbo clones LOOl

Momoshiki? WOW he can absorb chakra
WOW he can fire bijuudamas at madara (much hurt not))
Wow he has elements he can fire. Cool story :lmao:

Madara speed rekts him.

Gudodama rekts him

Jubi power rekts him

GG madara :hint: