1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara can use Limbo Susanoo or not?

From this scan it seems that Madara can:

You must be registered for see images

I know it's a game, but from what I understand, Kishi was supervisor.

Furthermore, from the databook

'' Not only will the jutsu user gain a duplicate of himself with an equal ability ''

Ability, not physical strength etc.....speaks in general, it is different :)

From this scan I think it's obvious that Madara has not only used taijutsu against 9 bijuu .... were defeated too easily.

And here Sasuke has remained in the air..wtf?

He used Susanoo to me :)

Susanoo is chakra, is a power we have seen does not depend on your eyes when you've awakened but more by the spirit / body (Madara in fact uses without eyes).

Madara with the limbo can use sennin mode and then Rikudou sennin mode, and as the clones of Naruto can use the chakra mode, is not so absurd that the limbo can use kanzentai Susanoo if one reflects, the limbo are strong as the original then are not clones normal but more a projection invisible intangible and imperceptible of the original.

Why he has not used Susanoo against Naruto and Sasuke? Well, nerfed and plot.

So, for me Madara can use Susanoo with limbo :)

Reactions: Mad Titan Thanos

bowflex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara used susano with no eyes, he can use susano with 2 rinnegans and the juubi. only haters will deny.

DB fact, limbo is immortal and an exact replica of madara.

madara stomps.

ty and madara solo's

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its wings with hands at the end, just like every PS. :|

Naruto Wiki:

Madara's Susanoo wields distinct, undulating blades that resemble kris, held in the right hand of each side. He is able to throw the blades as guided projectiles. In the anime, Madara was able to manifest swords in all four of Susanoo's arms; the blades left traces of blue, fire-like chakra in the ground after impacting and could unleash shockwaves capable of obliterating numerous shinobi in a single strike. In its Complete Body form, the swords more closely resemble traditional katana, complete with sheaths held in the secondary arms. These swords can cut through mountains across great distances. For long-range attacks, Madara can use Susanoo to perform Yasaka Magatama.

source:

bowflex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Wiki:

Madara's Susanoo wields distinct, undulating blades that resemble kris, held in the right hand of each side. He is able to throw the blades as guided projectiles. In the anime, Madara was able to manifest swords in all four of Susanoo's arms; the blades left traces of blue, fire-like chakra in the ground after impacting and could unleash shockwaves capable of obliterating numerous shinobi in a single strike. In its Complete Body form, the swords more closely resemble traditional katana, complete with sheaths held in the secondary arms. These swords can cut through mountains across great distances. For long-range attacks, Madara can use Susanoo to perform Yasaka Magatama.

source:
first of all thats the wiki, 2nd DB states otherwise. 3rd madara has RSM and can fly :|