ostap98

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the ultimate uchiha fight sauke and itachi vs madara and izunaO.O sasuke fights izuna whilst itachi takes on madara:rolleyes: who do u think would win it:shrug:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I choose the original Uchiha brothers Madara and Izuna. Now with Izuna alive both have their MS but with Itachi alive the only one out of the pair to have MS is Itachi seeing as Sasuke gained his through killing Itachi (and realizing the truth and unlocking it through his pain). So it's basically
MS vs MS
MS vs Standard. I'm not basing my argument completly on that however Madara and Izuna were rivals as well as brothers and they went toe to toe also I just believe that if we saw Izuna's skills we'd be able to compare him to Madara even now. I stick by my decision.

ostap98

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we have seen madara fight and it's said that madara and izuna were about equal strengh. if u don't like the thread then don't comment on it

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate the fact that we know nothing on Izuna and he's one of the first to ever activate the Mangekyou.
same i would like to have backstory on izuna, tonirma, hashirama and madara when they used to fight for their clans. These are arguably some of the most powerful ppl in naruto and we should kno more bout them especially the 2nd and izuna