madara and hashirama

hazeh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey I have a question about some things I can not get to hang together for me and I will hear if anyone can help me understand it better then some of it could be cut out of cardboard to me. and if this question is being asked before so must apologize many times. I can not figure out how to lie pictures so i shall try to remember back in the series / manga too:)

in the battle between madara and hashirama.

madara said before he got the rinnegan before he died. and there are many who say that you must have senju clan's DNA before you can get rinnegan. what I do not understand that why you need it senju's DNA to get rinnegan then it will still have to say all senju has rinnegan which they should have walls and tsunade has rinnegan? but I do not think all Uchiha have get to get it. As I said the only thing I think why they need it is the lack of a power-up things for them you see the Sharingan evolves into ms and one should use his brother's eyes to get ems and why can not get e rinnegan is probably because they lack senju's DNA to get the power-up. as so6p says he had two children one is eye power and the other must then be power with his body as I call it body power and they evolved into each clan's senju for body power and the Uchiha eyes power and get to have the perfect body lacking Uchiha senju's DNA to get more power to be able to get otherwise senju rinnegan rinnegan and has Uchiha Sharingan?

have I misunderstood something or is there anyone who bothers to tackled with me understand the real plzz be nice to cut it so much out of cardboard for me :) and dont flame me thx :)

Raito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They mean that You need to have Uchiha and Senju genes. Since Madara is an Uchiha, he only needed Senju genes.

The sage of the six paths gave his eyes to his older son but his son obtained another kind of eye. Maybe because he lacked the Senju genes, which the sage gave to his younger son.

Last edited:

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They mean that You need to have Uchiha and Senju genes. Since Madara is an Uchiha, he only needed Senju genes.

The sage of the six paths gave his eyes to his older son but his son obtained another kind of eye. Maybe because he lacked the Senju genes, which the sage gave to his younger son.
Nice theory.

FloriGlori

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Raito
Might be possible, though I doubt it. In that case Tobi would've obtained his own Rinnegan when he enhanced his Uchiha genes with Hashirama's Senju genes. But considering that he didn't awake his own Rinnegan and had to take Nagato's eyes, we can assume that the Rinnegan is not a combination of Uchiha and Senju.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
No you guys have it all wrong.

Nowhere in the manga does it state you need Senju DNA to obtain the Rinnegan. Senju DNA is needed to obtain a stamina boost and wood release like Hashirama, assuming your body can accept the new DNA otherwise you die as seen with Orochimaru's experiments.

Madara mentioned that he obtained the rinnegan close to his death which is consistent on how the Uchiha obtain their powers, through traumatic experiences. He mentioned it was a evolutionary progress that is very hard to do. It is unclear how Madara came to give his eyes to Nagato since the manga does not explain it further. But from Edo Madara's conversation with Kabutochimaru/Muu, they had met sometime before his REAL death.

Last edited:

FloriGlori

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would seem that you construed a bit too much. Neither is it stated that he awaked it through a traumatic experience, nor is it stated that Madara give his Rinnegan to Nagato. I wonder how a grown up man's eyes would fit into a baby's skull. It's still unknown how Madara received his eyes.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
It would seem that you construed a bit too much. Neither is it stated that he awaked it through a traumatic experience, nor is it stated that Madara give his Rinnegan to Nagato. I wonder how a grown up man's eyes would fit into a baby's skull. It's still unknown how Madara received his eyes.
Read my post again junior. I said it is unclear but what we DO know is Madara and Nagato met before he died. He states in the manga that he obtained the Rinnegan while he was close to death.

Link:

or if you prefer to see with your eyes...
You must be registered for see images

I am merely deducing based on what we know of the Uchiha.

Eye Evolution______Activated thorugh....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharingan_______Traumatic experince; still unknown
Mangekyo S.______Obtained after killing a close friend you share feelings for(no homo)
Eternal MS_________Obtained after transplanting a close relatives eyes that has MS activated
Rinngan____________Based on Edo Madara, activated upon a near-death experience

You cannot skip any of these steps. Example: Sharingan to Rinnegan.