salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara can remote control his Susanoo weapons, so maybe he can make remote control weapons with his right eye. And the left eyes power would be an ST Jutsu of some sort.
Post automatically merged:

Madara can remote control his Susanoo weapons, so maybe he can make remote control weapons with his right eye. And the left eyes power would be an ST Jutsu of some sort.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well obviously, Susanoo, maybe amaterasu, Izanagi, maybe Izanami.
Izanagi and Izanami are not mangekyou techniques. They are normal sharingan techniques. He does not have amaterasu as confirmed when he referred to the technique as being beneath him when Sasuke used it on him. He even spoke as if it was his first time seeing amaterasu.

If anything, I would say that he should have that time manipulation technique that the little movie in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations gave him.

• Haha
Reactions: BoiNez and minamoto

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanagi and Izanami are not mangekyou techniques. They are normal sharingan techniques. He does not have amaterasu as confirmed when he referred to the technique as being beneath him when Sasuke used it on him. He even spoke as if it was his first time seeing amaterasu.

If anything, I would say that he should have that time manipulation technique that the little movie in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations gave him.
is ur name propropriate???!??!!

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont kestion me..........ur not in position to do that!!!!!!!
Lol. What makes you think you are in a position to do that? After all, you've been looking pretty suspicious lately. I already caught you in your lie when you proved that you know who Aman Shahur is even though you act like you don't. Furthermore, there has been some unrest between you and Minamoto in the Tobidara community.

I think you are the one who is not in a position to ask questions.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. What makes you think you are in a position to do that? After all, you've been looking pretty suspicious lately. I already caught you in your lie when you proved that you know who Aman Shahur is even though you act like you don't. Furthermore, there has been some unrest between you and Minamoto in the Tobidara community.

backtalk me one more time nd ur getting a punichment.........

you caught nothing..................you only got lead into lakookie trap

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that's a difficult1 cuz they only focused on him being a powerhouse with abilities but not so much any specific ability..
Maybe being able to know the difference between wood clones & basic shadow clones..
If i remember correctly, he did say he could distinguish wood clones from the original.. Maybe that was an ability of his dojutsu. Lame but still an ability.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i have nothing to do wit ur fight...tis aman sharulooki is a minamoto stalker and wanna be...just becuz he imitate me dont mean we are planing someting together....i work and alone with my tobidara clan memberz..

• Wow
Reactions: salamander uchiha