Maadara and the kyuubi

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">we know Pein wants the kyuubi to make weapon and destroy the world cuz he think he is god. <br /> but what are maadara intentions with the KYUUBI?<br /> 1. World domination<br /> 2.destroy world like pein<br /> 3.ultimate power<br /> 4 revive uchicha clan ( never happen)<br /> 5.revenge against konoha<br /> <br /> what do u think maadara wants with the kyuubi or even if he wants it at all?<br /> <br /> The second thing why did he lie about summoning the kyuubi on konoah 15 years ago, Jiraiya and itachi both say he did, could he deliberately deceive <br /> <br /> sasuke and for what?</div>

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he has a plan and sasuke is an important part of that plan dont know what it is and i believe he wants to use the kyuubi to destroy konoha and rebuild it with he as its leader dont think he cares too much about world domination

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=42872" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-42872">Miggy69 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> he has a plan and sasuke is an important part of that plan dont know what it is and i believe he wants to use the kyuubi to destroy konoha and rebuild it with he as its leader dont think he cares too much about world domination </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>he could with akatsuki (especially now jiraiya is gone) destroy konoha, look how much damage oro did and he was one man. Compare that with akatsuki especially Pein and maadara they could easily take care of konoha. <br /> <br /> i think he wants something more than konoha, he hasnt mentioned what he intends to do with the kyuubi or even if he wants it. Why then if he only needs the kyuubi is he capturing all bijuus he has something else planned something bigger if he is truly the akatsuki leader.</div>

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he could with akatsuki (especially now jiraiya is gone) destroy konoha, look how much damage oro did and he was one man. Compare that with akatsuki especially Pein and maadara they could easily take care of konoha.

i think he wants something more than konoha, he hasnt mentioned what he intends to do with the kyuubi or even if he wants it. Why then if he only needs the kyuubi is he capturing all bijuus he has something else planned something bigger if he is truly the akatsuki leader.
I have predicted that Pain is actually on his own mission, and only wants to get stronger than Madara to over throw him as the Akatsuki leader. Akatsuki needs all the other Bijuus extracted in order to extract the Kyuubi, it is said that the chakra amount that wants to extract the Kyuubi needs to be equal or greater than the amount of chakra that the kyuubi have, other wise they will not be able to remove it from Naruto. I think the only reason why Pain keeps Madara alive and there and pretend to take orders from him, is because Madara is known to be able to talk with the Kyuubi, and perhaps control him.

gannonb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do ya think dat madaara/tobi is gonna get sasuke 2 take revenge on konoha so he can use it as a distaction 2 get naruto 4 atasuki? it would be a pitty gd plan.