Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice. I like when a bio is clean.
thanks, big up to Lucifer for the bio too, he and gecko are kumo's bio makers xd
Yes, I did lol
I don't even gotta ask which bio you would of use :|
#MadaraFanboy lol
bp =/

anyway, Lucifer approves :eek:

#F_yeah
lol yea thanks
Nice update bro. I would like to read your fight considering one has to be skilled to get this bio.
thanks, but I don't really see myself as a skillful person, but in the test i just thought over my moves thoroughly :)
Here is the test, for you to read:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Lol Its funny eveyrone thinks your not a noob, when its clearly shown due to the fact that you cant even use the bio you "passed" right. :|

Reactions: Salad

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No i didn't :|

Are all you guys on my case these days? :|
I made it look better, change the specialty, mastered nin, ken started and maybe because i wanted to post it :|
Personally, I'm on your case because it's taking forever for bios to get checked and part of that reason is unnecessary updates, such as this one. Now wait as I slay your asss in the NW :cool:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actually Lucifer made it look better o_O
Yea, i said that 0_0
This^^^^^
You must be registered for see images
GTFO
Wtf does this mean runt? I'd surf on you and pgl at once. Fwm...
fawk you
Personally, I'm on your case because it's taking forever for bios to get checked and part of that reason is unnecessary updates, such as this one. Now wait as I slay your asss in the NW :cool:
That ain't my problem though :|
We all got to wait for our bios to get approve, it could only be one bio in the bio section and if cali is busy, it will wait there, so what your problem? :sy:
*calls flash and nk
._.
*Reports you for still promoting OPB*
You are all haters. you just mad cus -Venom- can beat all of you, especially you Gaara.
Lol thanks bro