Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full intel and the Raikage already starts lightened? Even I have to admit that that's almost impossible for Pain to win...
Take that intel and make the Third Raikage not start lightened and Pain can win, tho

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure why im asking you this but how?
Third Raikage would tank CST if lightened. ST does damage to opponents by repelling them with a powerful force, but if Raikage is light as a feather he would hit the ground with little force. Because Force=Mass x Acceleration. If his mass is lightened to become almost zero then the total force he hits the ground with is still almost zero. Not only that, but Raikage is insanely durable on his own so he can easily tank whatever damage CST would inflict on him when he's lightened.

Chibaku Tensei core is destroyed with Jinton, the same way Bee, Naruto, and Itachi destroyed it by using their most powerful attacks.

Ordinary Shinra Tenseis are tanked with ease, then lightened Raikage blitzes Deva in the five second cooldown period.

If the Pains attempts Bansho Tenin+Preta Path to absorb Raikage's cloak+Restrain him with mechanical binding+Soul rip combo, Ay would literally blitz him because BT doesn't stop Raikage from using shunshin. This combo works better when Nagato uses it, because it takes four paths to use this combination attack and an invisible Muu can easily take one or two of them out with an invisible sword attack.

Animal Path summons are fodder here, since they literally all get blitzed by the Third Raikage. Except the bird, which Muu can kill with Jinton, and the chamaleon. But if one or more of the Pains hides inside the chamaleon, they will eventually have to reveal their position when they use their jutsu to attack.

Asura Path is useless. Its attacks get dodged/tanked by the Raikage. It can't even see Muu so it wouldn't know where to attack him, and Muu can dodge the rockets regardless.

Human Path and Naraka Path are non factors. Nothing stops them from getting blitzed by the Raikage, or taken out with Muu's invisible sword attacks. Preta is only good for absorbing Jinton, which isn't even needed in this match except to destroy the CT core.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Third Raikage would tank CST if lightened. ST does damage to opponents by repelling them with a powerful force, but if Raikage is light as a feather he would hit the ground with little force. Because Force=Mass x Acceleration. SWERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't matter how soft he hit the ground via weight once the initial force hit his body his bones will shatter like glass. So it really doesn't how soft he hits the ground he'll already be dead.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't matter how soft he hit the ground via weight once the initial force hit his body his bones will shatter like glass. So it really doesn't how soft he hits the ground he'll already be dead.
Prove it to me that his bones will shatter like glass when the force hits him.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prove it to me that his bones will shatter like glass when the force hits him.
Let's see here a non focused FSST blew an entire village away now if you focus all that force and pin point it to the 3rd Raikage he gets blown away/killed unless you think that he's more durable than the entire leaf village l00l.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see here a non focused FSST blew an entire village away now if you focus all that force and pin point it to the 3rd Raikage he gets blown away/killed unless you think that he's more durable than the entire leaf village l00l.
It pushed things away because ST is force and that's what ST does. Now show me a scan of ANYONE EVER in the manga taking damage from Shinra Tensei BEFORE they hit the ground. Until you can do that I won't reply to your dumb ass anymore.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It pushed things away because ST is force and that's what ST does. Now show me a scan of ANYONE EVER in the manga taking damage from Shinra Tensei BEFORE they hit the ground. Until you can do that I won't reply to your dumb ass anymore.
You slow af if your implying that ST needs someone to hit the ground before they take any damage you've said so many sig worthy things but honestly i don't have time to advertise you. ST ruined the boss toads before they even hit the ground.( ). They were already saying ouch and wah before they even hit the ground but since you really just implied that ST doesn't hurt people until they hit something else you'll be lucky if you get a reply.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You slow af if your implying that ST needs someone to hit the ground before they take any damage you've said so many sig worthy things but honestly i don't have time to advertise you. ST ruined the boss toads before they even hit the ground.( ). They were already saying ouch and wah before they even hit the ground but since you really just implied that ST doesn't hurt people until they hit something else you'll be lucky if you get a reply.
Wrong. They felt the force of ST hit them hence they made those exclamations. They didn't say "oof" until they hit the ground. Weak ass evidence as usual.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong. They felt the force of ST hit them hence they made those exclamations. They didn't say "oof" until they hit the ground. Weak ass evidence as usual.
You really must be slow if you look at the first scan there clearly still in med air and there giving sounds of pain/being hurt. Im done with you you've completely ruined your status as a good debater:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: