Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greetings waaiz, welcome to our CJ exchange training thread. Follow this template below and answer questions pertaining to my technique. Also post both my technique and yours.
How will Use This Jutsu In Battle
2 Advantages
2 Disadvantages
How would you defend/counter/exploit the jutsu if used on you
Questions and what ifs
You Performing The Jutsu. Creatively Combine these jutsu with one or two other techniques.

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waaiz forms the hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger and sends his chakra in to the clone's mind and cast a genjutsu over him in which he sees that his leg been restrained by two horses which are moving in different direction while tearing his body apart although its just an illusion.

Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra:20
Damage:N/A
Description:The user performs the rat, dog and tiger hand seals and casts his opponent under a genjutsu Which creates an illusion in which his feet and legs are being bound [Restrained,Not Paralyzed] to two moving horses going in the opposite directions, which gradually begins to tearhis body muscles and flesh apart until the force becomes too great that the opponent body is completely ripped apart into two separate directions. This is a mere illusion as in reality the opponent is unharmed.
Note:Can only be done three times in a battle
Note:must be taught by thunderbolt to use

Perform mine too. *Creates a clone and sends it where you will put your chakra*

Katon: Hi No Ryouken (Fire Release: Hounds of Fire)
Type :Offensive/Defensive
Range :Short-Mid
Chakra :30
Damage :60
Description :Gaining inspiration from Earth Style: Mud wolves, this jutsu was created to form an invisible defense against an unsuspecting opponent. Theuser will form a single handseal and release his katon chakra in a radius of 5 metres around him/her. The chakra activates the moments the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent) comes close to it (2 meters). The moment the opponent is near, the chakra would emerge from the ground to shape itself in the form of two huge hounds made of fire (slightly larger than African Lions). These hounds will pounce on the opponent and bite off his flesh with their huge sharp teeth, cause huge burns and unmeasurable pain.
Note :
The hounds stay active for 2 turns after they emerge.
The chakra stays in the ground for 3 turns.
Can only be used thrice.
Can only be taught by Waaiz