Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Starting Training thread pertaining to the wind technique Luminous Lashes from user @Chihaya

Kaze trod along the path awaiting the individual that is to bestow upon him their very own art, an art he had an interest in. With a slight smirk he glanced at the figure before him giving a slight mischievous smile, while doing so courteously bowing before them.

"Afternoon, senior I am here to receive your technique please do guide me." Said Kaze in a humble tone aiming to leave a good impression on her.

With that he assumed a pose ready for whatever laid before him.

Reactions: Chihaya

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Rebekah approaches the field, she immediately understands that the white haired, tall man before her is the one she agreed to train in her technique. He greets her pleasantly with a bow and some words. She gives a small smile.

"No need for the formality. I'd love to share my technique with you."

(Futon: Ruminasu Matsuge | Wind Release: Luminous Lashes)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A single blink is all the user needs to send a very small, compressed shard of wind towards their target. The shard of wind is incredibly fast and lethal, it's sharpness perfected. The users eyelashes act as a tiny fan, pushing forth the shard of wind. The shard shoots in the direction the user is looking. The shard of wind is just as small as an average bullet, if not smaller. The shard is luminous and translucent. It's size, shape, speed and translucency makes it difficult to detect and avoid. It is able to pierce though blockages and easily rip through the opponents skin as the shard resembles that of glass.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Chihaya
- Can be used five times in battle with a one turn cool down
- The user can choose to use their left or right eye

"This technique can be utilized really well in short range, as well as mid. As you probably have already assumed, it's great to use nonchalantly/integrated with your other abilites. Using phrases such as simultaneously or immediately after are a good when using this technique. The more unnoticed and natural you make it seem the better. It's now yours, too. Any questions?"

Reactions: Quatt

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Through the kind intentions of the senior Kaze has seamlessly learnt the technique with ease. It came easier to him than he thought and the more he practiced with it the more he started to appreciate such a skill.

"Thank you for bestowing upon me this interesting technique I will be sure to use it well, so with how this technique is its possible to initiate it with another move that is quite beneficial. I will surely pay back what has been given when I become more powerful."

With that Kaze bowed and ran off into the distance taking a final glance towards the master internally gleeful that it had went smoothly and possibly making a new ally in the harsh world of ninjas.

Reactions: Chihaya