Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be serious -_- years...WTH

I haven't the foggiest, a better question is what's going to happen to all of the WB pirates? Ace and WB are both dead, what are they supposed to do now? Run, if so, to where?

MihawK

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Be serious -_- years...WTH

I haven't the foggiest, a better question is what's going to happen to all of the WB pirates? Ace and WB are both dead, what are they supposed to do now? Run, if so, to where?
They will disperse and join different Pirate Crews imo... I'm just curious how Luffy's gonna Meet his comrades again >.< Plus this situation atm.... He is equal to Dead

MihawK

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what is emorage? never heard it before
and who are you never seen u on this forum before but you are mihawk fan
-

I'm mainly in Design / SOTW sections, but now also here, cuz i just finished reading One Piece and wanna post my ideas... MAY I ?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is emorage? never heard it before
and who are you never seen u on this forum before but you are mihawk fan
He's name used to be AndroniX, though he hasn't been member for that long.
Nontheless he's the one who made my awesome Zoro siggy ^x^

I just hope it won't take to long to get the entire crew together. Though it's going to be funny as the whole world knows now that Luffy is the son of Dragon xd

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-

I'm mainly in Design / SOTW sections, but now also here, cuz i just finished reading One Piece and wanna post my ideas... MAY I ?
lool emorage nice word

yh i remember the username Andronix you had a naruto sig with kyuubi talis right?

and yes you can post your ideas (btw i wasn't attacking you i was happy to see a mihawk fan on here :))

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you think Luffy will do, once woken up ? or is he really gonna be in Koma or smth for years ?!
yeh he will suffer for months but not years..years are too much...
and i think during these months his crew will be gathered (they have viver cards)

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's name used to be AndroniX, though he hasn't been member for that long.
Nontheless he's the one who made my awesome Zoro siggy ^x^

I just hope it won't take to long to get the entire crew together. Though it's going to be funny as the whole world knows now that Luffy is the son of Dragon xd
i was wondering about that too some of them are outside the grand line and sky island... and it took them many month together to get to the red line...

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
+ I'm awaiting a new increase in Luffy's bounty :> And i think Iva will prolly try to make Luffy meet Dragon :>
i had the same though about that.... but about WB pirats, maybe someone will join or help Luffy to meet his nakamas. after all its Aces brother and WhiteBears son tho now :eek:

prediction: Luffys bounty 600.000.000