chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Luffy's allied with Law, he's allied with Bege, it seems pretty certain he'll ally with Kid here.

So my question is, who do you think will be next of the SuperNova Luffy will ally with or no one? Who would you least expect him to ally with?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bonnie has a whole country and is shown to be a person with a heart, so definitely her. There is not a single country with good morals that would reject Luffy, BECAUSE Luffy backs those same morals. Try to name any good country that wouldn't help Luffy and I bet you wouldn't find an answer.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bonnie has a whole country and is shown to be a person with a heart, so definitely her. There is not a single country with good morals that would reject Luffy, BECAUSE Luffy backs those same morals. Try to name any good country that wouldn't help Luffy and I bet you wouldn't find an answer.
Want bonnie has a country???

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen theories it wasn't a disguise but that's her actual age.
I want to know so much about her she's the most interesting supernova after law. There's so much mystery there. How do her powers work? Are there limitations? Why is she so important to the wg? Is she related to big mom (her makeup)? Does she keep the gorosei young???? What connections does she have to Kuma??? We need answers Oda

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know so much about her she's the most interesting supernova after law. There's so much mystery there. How do her powers work? Are there limitations? Why is she so important to the wg? Is she related to big mom (her makeup)? Does she keep the gorosei young???? What connections does she have to Kuma??? We need answers Oda
Definitely limitations, I've heard she needs to touch you that's why BB chained her but those could have been seastone chain too. But imagine if she could set traps by touching items and if you touch those items the aging effect happens.

If she's not actually the Queen of the Sorbet kingdom(a kingdom named for food which Bonney loves...) then she's probably a descendant and I base this solely on two very superficial details. The names Conney and Bonney and that she looked enough like her to pass. Remember all Bonney's fruit does is age it doesn't change the appearances any other way so that means that Bonney and this Queen look very similar.

My gut says Kuma helped save her at some point.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed, I want to know those things but have also come to the same conclusion/theory that chopstick has.

In regards to making the goresei young, I believe she hasn't mastered it like that chick from Film Gold who could manipulate peoples age and look to her will i.e 10yr, 20yrs etc. PLUS even if she does do it the goresei, [forgetting age as an factor] why would she be helping out the revolutionaries in their attack on mary jeois.

Forget all that, I want to know how the **** she got away from Akainu who hates pirates to a great deal!?

Definitely limitations, I've heard she needs to touch you that's why BB chained her but those could have been seastone chain too. But imagine if she could set traps by touching items and if you touch those items the aging effect happens.

If she's not actually the Queen of the Sorbet kingdom(a kingdom named for food which Bonney loves...) then she's probably a descendant and I base this solely on two very superficial details. The names Conney and Bonney and that she looked enough like her to pass. Remember all Bonney's fruit does is age it doesn't change the appearances any other way so that means that Bonney and this Queen look very similar.

My gut says Kuma helped save her at some point.
Took the words outta my mouth @chopstickchakra
and didn't think of the setting traps with her devil fruit. Damn that would be quite the crafty trap but I bet she'd need to first master her devil fruit for that. Possibly even Awaken it