Luffy's Afro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda needs to make a permanent style change and make it so luffy sports the afro from the davy back fight arc all the time. :rofl: its so awesome, just got to that point in the anime and i cant help but lmao

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was easily one of my favorite arcs as it had me laughing in every single episode xd
Btw, you should have added teh spoiler thing since others haven't gotten that far yet.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i agree luffy should have gotten a new hair-do buh not the afro...i wouldn be able to take him seriousli lol
maybe somthin similar to ace's

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Him having a afro at all times would ruin the concept of "Stawhat" Luffy.
He can't have a straw hat AND Afro, he can only choose one of em. And he is Straw hat Luffy, not Afro Luffy U_U

Would need to rename all the wanted posters and crew name to Afro Pirates, and stuff like that.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i agree luffy should have gotten a new hair-do buh not the afro...i wouldn be able to take him seriousli lol
maybe somthin similar to ace's
I think his hair is fine the way it is to be honest.

Him having a afro at all times would ruin the concept of "Stawhat" Luffy.
He can't have a straw hat AND Afro, he can only choose one of em. And he is Straw hat Luffy, not Afro Luffy U_U

Would need to rename all the wanted posters and crew name to Afro Pirates, and stuff like that.
In the anime, there was that short moment at Enies Lobby where Sanji thought he was the first one there and had a short glimpse of Zoro with an afro xd

Mugi has got him a new avatar :eek: