Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

it's through resin (rubber) manipulation..

remember resin buble in shabondy archipilego arc and how it help ships sail deep underwater???..

You must be registered for see images

by releasing resin substance from his rubber body luffy will coat himself with resin buble and be able to swim without his evil fruit powers being drained..

the coating won't be in shape of resin ball but instead it will look like resin suit (air will be dried from inside resin buble)..

Reactions: Aramaki

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder how/why Oda would make this happen. It would be cool to see though. Maybe he would settle down in Fishman Island if the quest for One Piece doesn't take his life.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good good I prefer that. Lots of people push Imu as being the secret big bad like Kaguya. Will Teach have some sort of counter that will allow him to fight underwater too?
marshall d teach will outsmart inmu sama and steal their powers...

maybe marshal d teach know secret to be imune to water weakness when having evil fruit abilities...becuz it's weird how want strong evil fruit eaters memnbers without caring about risk of faling in water..

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
marshall d teach will outsmart inmu sama and steal their powers...

maybe marshal d teach know secret to be imune to water weakness when having evil fruit abilities...becuz it's weird how want strong evil fruit eaters memnbers without caring about risk of faling in water..
What interest do you think Imu has in Blackbeard? Imu also has interest in Shirahoshi and Vivi, could they all be related to the void century?

As for Teach stealing Imu’s fruit… Hmm it’s interesting because of the after effects, to steal his fruit would mean to kill them so what does that mean for the World Government? Would they collapse into anarchy or Teach is new king of the world?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What interest do you think Imu has in Blackbeard? Imu also has interest in Shirahoshi and Vivi, could they all be related to the void century?

As for Teach stealing Imu’s fruit… Hmm it’s interesting because of the after effects, to steal his fruit would mean to kill them so what does that mean for the World Government? Would they collapse into anarchy or Teach is new king of the world?
u said it urself...just like rock xebek he wanna be king of world and sit on empty throne..

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Xebec had a similar dream to imu, kind of since imu seems to have betrayed the other 20 and sat on the throne, imu is old and strong af, immortal, I wonder if he did have the eternal youth surgery performed on him via the ope ope no mi I wonder how he looks. If it has any side effects or something.

I am curious on what role BB is gonna play.

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Xebec had a similar dream to imu, kind of since imu seems to have betrayed the other 20 and sat on the throne, imu is old and strong af, immortal, I wonder if he did have the eternal youth surgery performed on him via the ope ope no mi I wonder how he looks. If it has any side effects or something.

I am curious on what role BB is gonna play.

it was stated by ivankov that imu had youth surgery operation cast on them...but we stil need confirmation from imu sama about that...

there's theory going on on internet that imu sama is a child...it does make sense..

Reactions: P3ĮÑ

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the child one actually, not per se he is one but his behaviour is very childlike almost the polar to luffy. My main thing is oda and his dumb silhouettes, does imu really look like that or does he have an actual physical appearance? I'm beyond curious to see what he looks like.

We finally got saturns form revealed tho so I suppose he does.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the child one actually, not per se he is one but his behaviour is very childlike almost the polar to luffy. My main thing is oda and his dumb silhouettes, does imu really look like that or does he have an actual physical appearance? I'm beyond curious to see what he looks like.
i have other theory of imu sama me be sharing in few weeks...also i posted my greatest one piece trezor theory if u interested..

Reactions: Aramaki and P3ĮÑ

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have other theory of imu sama me be sharing in few weeks...also i posted my greatest one piece trezor theory if u interested..
Sure, I have my own idea on what it is, i don't think there's a treasure as in a "physical" sense but seems more metaphorical/symbolic to me, because one piece political commentary mostly is "truth prevails" one piece to me is that, "the ulitimate truth" the gorosei and imu fear. Even WB said to sengoku on his last breaths that once its found it'll rock the very world and that they all fear that upcoming war.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, I have my own idea on what it is, i don't think there's a treasure as in a "physical" sense but seems more metaphorical/symbolic to me, because one piece political commentary mostly is "truth prevails" one piece to me is that, "the ulitimate truth" the gorosei and imu fear. Even WB said to sengoku on his last breaths that once its found it'll rock the very world and that they all fear that upcoming war.
the one piece treasure is a mechanical heart...No one could solve it's mystery not even the japanese themselves..but minamoto did becuz he can read through oda's mind..

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God minamoto you are so exceptionally smart how could I forget the ancient kingdom had 2553 era tech and infinite energy, the robot? Even sir derp obitos stolen theories weren't this good

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God minamoto you are so exceptionally smart how could I forget the ancient kingdom had 2553 era tech and infinite energy, the robot? Even sir derp obitos stolen theories weren't this good
r u saying i stole sir dirp Bobito theory??....i tell u something when i set myself into somehting then i solve it...u may think im dumb for now..but when the one piece turn out to be a mechanical heart and is implanted into luffy's chest..remember this comment..