Luffy VS. Magellan Important Question????

narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was reading the older chapters and it kinda confused me that why didn't Luffy's punches just went through or get stuck in Magellan considering he is a Poison fruit type and his body is liquid:confused: for example

I mean why did Magellan felt any pain he is made of liquid poison he shouldn't he affected by physical attacks like that or was it luffy using a premature form of hake because i remember Blackbeard saying that luffy's hake has improved.

so did he use hake while fighting Magellan because its really:confused:

Reactions: phoenixx

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a very very good point i was wondering that when i read that chapter as well

aokiji,kizaru,God Enel,

all of them have fierce powers why can they turn to their logia element and magellan cant :S?
maybe he cant exactly control his powers yet i mean 18 or 20 hours a day in the bathroom because of his powers?if he releases the gas he cant control it the way he wants because everyone around him suffer well thats the explanation i gave to my self :p xD

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe because magellan fruit power isnt logia its paremecia just like

mister 3

but somewhere i read that he has logia probably wrong:D
No your right. He's still a paramecia like Mr.3 so he doesn't have the cheap defense that Logia's are given. Even if he unknowingly used a bit of haki or not, Magellan was still willing to tank it because any physical attacks on him results in a almost certain win.

narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No your right. He's still a paramecia like Mr.3 so he doesn't have the cheap defense that Logia's are given. Even if he unknowingly used a bit of haki or not, Magellan was still willing to tank it because any physical attacks on him results in a almost certain win.
Yeah but wouldn't hake slows or stops the effect of the DF.