[Discussion] Luffy should have been a marine....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

as a minamoto title sugests :Luffy should have been a marine....ok that's my opinion :) ..

i tell u why of course :

-u all know that pirates are considered to be bunch of bad poeple...they raid other ships...they invad villages..(wit few exeptions)...

-whereas Marines are bunch of poeple who'z job is to stop those pirates and spread safety and peace...rite????(ok wit few exeptions )..

-to catch those ciriminal pirates marines creat WANTED POSTERS and spread them..

now if u compare these to naroto manga :

1-pirates are somhow like akatsuki and every other villain organization..

2-teh Marines are like Anbus, konoha police..and shinobi army..

3- "teh wanted posters" are like bingo book in naroto manga...

so why oda made Lufffy a pirate if pirate were considered bad idea????...

i think answer imo oda made luffy a pirate for 2 main reasons :

1st- pirates seem to be more adventurous pipole then Marines...and this help oda plot purposes...

2nd- a marine's goal isn't to hunt or look for treasures...his mission priority is to catch those bad poeple named pirates...

this is why i think oda had to make luffy a pirate character : becuz teh one piece trazure was always teh main idea in teh manga ,more important then luffy character himself...

BUT STILL !!!!!...i think oda could've somhow found a idea to make luffy a marine without losing charactrestics luffy teh pirate has...

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean if it was like that, wouldn't it be more similar to naruto? and MAH. The whole point of why the one-piece is long and still has a great fanbase is the fact that they have really diverse characters throughout the story and how it's unique compared to other popular manga.

Telling different stories is the main aspect I love about manga's and how unique one is to other, but its just my point of view.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if it was like that, wouldn't it be more similar to naruto? and MAH. The whole point of why the one-piece is long and still has a great fanbase is the fact that they have really diverse characters throughout the story and how it's unique compared to other popular manga.

Telling different stories is the main aspect I love about manga's and how unique one is to other, but its just my point of view.
imo naroto is a better manga in everything...exept a$$pulls naruto manga is filled wit a$$pulls..

• Haha
Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
imo naroto is a better manga in everything...exept a$$pulls naruto manga is filled wit a$$pulls..
I mean true, but naruto's ending was a little rushed for me filled with plot holes, but both naruto and one piece will always be my favourites. Can't really compare those two but one piece has the edge over naruto for now.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean true, but naruto's ending was a little rushed for me filled with plot holes, but both naruto and one piece will always be my favourites. Can't really compare those two but one piece has the edge over naruto for now.
true ... i just like naroto becuz it has deeper messages ...1 piece will never have badass characterz like tobidara and itachi...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

one piece came first, so any resemblances wouldn't really detract from one piece but the other series.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks and Dragon?
they bada$$ but tobidara is far more bada$$...

Shank is cool, I love his character here. ;)
i heared shank is a uzaumaki..
one piece came first, so any resemblances wouldn't really detract from one piece but the other series.
what resenblence???...i dont think kishi will be interested in copying oda ideas...

most japanes manga makers borrow theirs ideas from japanese mythology...forexemple i think oda borrowed idea of ussop noze from sojobo teh god of strenght....kishi also brrowed idea of sojobo noze to creat susano with long noze..
so this don't mean kishi copied oda's noze it simply means they borrowed ideas from same source...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what resenblence???...i dont think kishi will be interested in copying oda ideas...

most japanes manga makers borrow theirs ideas from japanese mythology...forexemple i think oda borrowed idea of ussop noze from sojobo teh god of strenght....kishi also brrowed idea of sojobo noze to creat susano with long noze..
so this don't mean kishi copied oda's noze it simply means they borrowed ideas from same source...
Yeah Kishi wouldn't copy Oda, he'd copy Togashi. Again.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The ones Rylan gave.

• Love

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ones Rylan gave.
man at least kishi had ballz and decided that manga won't surpass 700 chaptarz (even tho ending was rushed)...

and tis is isn't what im talking about in thread...im talking about if lufffy was marine wouldn't it be more awesome??..like his goal will be teh greatest marine and stop evil pirates and find teh one piece..