[Discussion] Luffy is still alive because of some unknown force?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bazil hawkins made an interesting comment on luffy right after the marineford war was declared over, he was looking over his terrot cards or whatever they are and said something along the lines of "no matter how many times i look at strawhats chance of survival, it never falls to zero." So even after taking all tha damage he was gonna survive somehow. What could this be? Plot no jutsu?

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First cant you see the christinity myth in onepiece? It was obvious that there was a real god in onepiece, celestial might call themselves gods but that doesnt mean their gods. What i mean is the tree of knowledge from robin's hometown. The devil fruit. (The snake from the myth was called lucifer, the morning star, devil, diablo, etc etc) the treasure tree adam the strongest wood in onepiece (in christianity adam was the first person that god created, sunlight tree eve (in chrisitianity she was said to be the firet woman to be created by god) i mean if there was some kind of entity that helping luffy its definetely god, i mean if lucifer the devil is helping him what would he get im return? I mean theres no way luffy would go to hell.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1+1=2, no matter how many times you try that the answer wont change. No matter how many times Basil checked his cards, he got the same answer: Luffy survived Marineford. The answer doesn't change.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1+1=2, no matter how many times you try that the answer wont change. No matter how many times Basil checked his cards, he got the same answer: Luffy survived Marineford. The answer doesn't change.
I rather understood that he "always had the chance to survive", as it never went down to zero. But chance of survival of 5% is still 95% chance you might die, at least based on English. As to why Luffy survives all the time, one can only guess.

But it could be a difference of translation, sure.