[Spoilers] Luffy - Haki Time?

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the latest chapter, Luffy vs that army.. this could be a major way to power up Luffy, if Sanji takes awhile to come, and Luffy just fights and fights, and then screams out, like he did for Ace.. Would be a way to boost him up a level.

Thoughts? as he does need a major boost, as gear 4 isn't reliable.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be nice to see puffy get a power up. I'd like to see his kings haki get more powerful. Like instead of only knocking out fodder he can now knock out higher tier characters. Maybe only leaving the elite few. That or maybe another gear 4 variant. Maybe he turns into a ball of haki and just bounce smashes everyone. This could be like his super speed variant. No defence abilities because he doesn't have control of where the ball bounces to

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy just got a power-up and it was barely enough to beat one commander. Now two others are coming plus B, Prometheus and Zeus and a huge army.

Luffy isn't going to beat this on his own he is already heavily injured. A new power-up at this point would be just bad writing.

I can see him pop off a CoC haki blast and throw a couple of punches to stall the inevitable until someone, probably Jimbei, shows up to save him.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope luffy just stays and bangs it out. but something will happen at the wedding cause they said a wedding no one will forget. think cheta will get the keys for sanjis cuffs.