Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy is not ready to confront Kaido at this time. He doesn't have what it takes to face the chaos that is Kaido, no one does.
Luffy is going to have to embrace his inner dark side, his psychopath, killer, and be born anew in order for him to have a chance of facing off with Kaido. He's either going to have to rely on some way to bring about his real self or on a substance at this point; otherwise, it's going to be a very brutal end for him and his fellows.
these kids don't realize what they're in for. I could see at least two of the straws meeting their end this arc, and possibly even more from the newly formed alliance.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i think luffys going to reach new heights with his DF or even his kings haki but i dont see his killing or taking a dark turn...
He's not going to reach any new heights. Haki won't help him in this case. Haki is reserved for basic dudes, it's just a temporary boost. Temporary boosts won't do it for Kaido. He'll have to go much deeper than just skin-deep Haki, and find the "reason" that would allow him to step up his game and unlock the Dark Gear or as it will come to be know Gear V and for that a straw or two must be sacrificed. Very tough choices are ahead of him and only he can decide what to do with them.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda said that the two year timeskip was to prepare for Luffy for Yonkos. I’m sure Luffy will finally master his devil fruit before he goes on to fight Kaido.
That’s the only thing he didn’t train with Rayleigh to have complete control over.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not going to reach any new heights. Haki won't help him in this case. Haki is reserved for basic dudes, it's just a temporary boost. Temporary boosts won't do it for Kaido. He'll have to go much deeper than just skin-deep Haki, and find the "reason" that would allow him to step up his game and unlock the Dark Gear or as it will come to be know Gear V and for that a straw or two must be sacrificed. Very tough choices are ahead of him and only he can decide what to do with them.
kaido is the king of beast, and every beast has fell to luffys feet or rather have knowledge the king. conquerors haki is what will get luffy to befriend kaido for the war. kaido want to destroy the world he has no one to follow or test his powers or show him a good time anymore since WB or even gold d. luffy will show kaido a new world. luffy unless he masters his df on another lvl idt luffy can beat kaido so the second best thing is luffy beating him with his will. luffy master the other two hakis its time to master his kings haki

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree Luffy will need to master every haki he has , including future fight plus awaken his devil fruit. Also, no cool down period for Gear 4 . Its basically suicide going gear 4 with his current cool down period. He seriously needs to up his game if he dares to stand a chance.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember people including myself were saying "Luffy is not ready to beat Katakuri! He couldn't even beat Cracker on his own!"

So who knows. maybe Luffy might beat Kaido or at least be the one who will deal the final attack.