[Discussion] Luffy Already Die At Marineford

nkiev1

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Luffy Really Die..Basil Hawkin say 0 percent Luffy will Survive..

Law Already Use Ope Ope No Mi to Him..So Law Will Die Soon..Maybe 5 years more to live..

Any Think?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Luffy Really Die..Basil Hawkin say 0 percent Luffy will Survive..

Law Already Use Ope Ope No Mi to Him..So Law Will Die Soon..Maybe 5 years more to live..

Any Think?
Let me translate this into words we can all understand...

Luffy already died! Basil Hawkins said that there is absolutely no chance of Luffy surviving.

Law already used the Ope Ope no Mi on him so Law will die soon as well (maybe he has 5 more years to live?)

Your thoughts?

Nope I still can't understand what you're trying to say.

Last edited:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe you misread. Hawkins never said there was a 0% chance. He said that Luffy's chance of death never hits 0%.

This one isn't that bad.
That’s wrong as well that would mean he has a chance of dying. You would want his chances of dying at 0% meaning he can’t die there is 0% chance

Hawkins said “Straw Hat Luffy’s chances of survival... no matter how many times I look at it, it won’t fall to zero”

Edit:
Manga page:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s wrong as well that would mean he has a chance of dying. You would want his chances of dying at 0% meaning he can’t die there is 0% chance

Hawkins said “Straw Hat Luffy’s chances of survival... no matter how many times I look at it, it won’t fall to zero”

Edit:
Manga page:
You must be registered for see images
Oh, I wrote that wrong. I see.