Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 284/285 was Lucy’s reigning moment in the series and was very emotional especially with Aquarius and the flashabcks, it also definitely solidified her status as one of if not the strongest female in the guild with the Celestial King and the godly Urano Metria and also proved that in situations that are as dire as these do she’ll come on top!

Also a throwback to one of the best arcs of the story. Can’t say the same about the ending.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Top 10 strongest females in Fairy Tail.

1. Irene
2. Dimaria
3. Brandish
4. Erza
5. Mira
6. Kagura
7. Minerva
8. Wendy
9. Lucy
10. Random Fodder

:sigar:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Urano Metria solos everyone and if she wanted too the celestial spirit king would obliterate.
You act like a fanboy :lol

1. Irene is immune to any type of magic unless it is dragon slayer magic. So no Irene stomps the shit out of Lucy.

2. Dimaria is also immune to any type of magic unless it is god slayer magic. Also she controls time.

3. Lucy already admitted inferiority to Brandish. No point in discussing.

4. Erza has her anti magic armor. So no Lucy wont do shit to her.

5. Mira has Seilah Demon Soul and her power Macro which is pretty much a one shot unless Lucy's magic power is above Mira's which it isn't.

6. Can go either way.

7. Already lost to minerva.

8. Can go either way.

By the way the spirit king couldn't defeat the Demon King who is pretty much shit tier compared to the first three spriggans on my list.

Last edited:

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You act like a fanboy :lol

1. Irene is immune to any type of magic unless it is dragon slayer magic. So no Irene stomps the shit out of Lucy.

2. Dimaria is also immune to any type of magic unless it is god slayer magic. Also she controls time.

3. Lucy already admitted inferiority to Brandish. No point in discussing.

4. Erza has her anti magic armor. So no Lucy wont do shit to her.

5. Mira has Seilah Demon Soul and her power Macro which is pretty much a one shot unless Lucy's magic power is above Mira's which it isn't.

6. Can go either way.

7. Already lost to minerva.

8. Can go either way.

By the way the spirit king couldn't defeat the Demon King who is pretty much shit tier compared to the first three spriggans on my list.
I’m a major fanboy :lol

The Celestial Spirit King was nerfed, heavily in that battle because the Demon King couldn’t just end just there + he is immortal so this is a battle of who’s outlasting who and the Celestial spirit has more magic than anyone in the list, that’s not debatable.

Minerva get destroyed btw, Lucy didn’t use her full power in that battle and the fight was based underwater which none of her spirits except Aquarius were adapted too. Star suit (loke) + Gemini+ Urano metria = bye.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The Celestial Spirit King was nerfed, heavily in that battle because the Demon King couldn’t just end just there + he is immortal so this is a battle of who’s outlasting who and the Celestial spirit has more magic than anyone in the list, that’s not debatable.

Minerva get destroyed btw, Lucy didn’t use her full power in that battle and the fight was based underwater which none of her spirits except Aquarius were adapted too. Star suit (loke) + Gemini+ Urano metria = bye.
You don't seem to understand how the Fairy Tail universe works, do you?

The spirit king can't damage Irene and Dimaria.
Lucy with the knowledge that she could summon the spirit king admitted inferiority to Brandish. So I'm supposed to take your word over her's?

She can't summon the spirit king if erza uses her nagakami armor.

She might win against Mira, Kagura, Minerva and Wendy but the top 4 on my list shits on her. Deal with :lol

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Have to disagree. Minnerva wasn't even at full power either she was toying with all of them. Only person i see her beating is Shelia and that's a big maybe.

Also you think Lucy is gonna sit there and break her gold keys just to summon SK? Nah fam.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucy = nothing but fan service.
Sorry but I'm going with this.

She isn't even close to being the strongest .

Erza, Mira and Wendy are stronger than her.
These.

OP I know where you’re coming from but even after all that powerup what did Shonen do? They completely disregard all of that. She didn’t even get to keep her victory. The guild master just broke free.

He didn’t even transform to fight until Natsu and Gray fought him.

Shonen is always going to downplay their women. It’s a sad truth we have to get used to. It’s their MO.

Also, among the others mentioned above, there’s also Ultear, hell even Kana got a better power up than Lucy.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These.

OP I know where you’re coming from but even after all that powerup what did Shonen do? They completely disregard all of that. She didn’t even get to keep her victory. The guild master just broke free.

He didn’t even transform to fight until Natsu and Gray fought him.

Shonen is always going to downplay their women. It’s a sad truth we have to get used to. It’s their MO.

Also, among the others mentioned above, there’s also Ultear, hell even Kana got a better power up than Lucy.
The fact she has the ability to wield the Celestial spirit king and unleash Urano Metria solo is a amazing power-up tbh.

Have to disagree. Minnerva wasn't even at full power either she was toying with all of them. Only person i see her beating is Shelia and that's a big maybe.

Also you think Lucy is gonna sit there and break her gold keys just to summon SK? Nah fam.
In a battle situation of life and death and if we’re going in terms of matchups the intent is usually to kill there are no emotional restrictments so it can happen.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lucy = nothing but fan service.
At least she is not being useless like Sakura. And her moment of contribution in defeating Acno is better than Sakura cheap shot fan service moment in defeating Kaguya.

Lucy worked her way using her idea and knowledge but Sakura just lucky plus PIS help her a lot.

Yeah I cant disagree that besides her "moment of contributions" she also a fan service material.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least she is not being useless like Sakura. And her moment of contribution in defeating Acno is better than Sakura cheap shot fan service moment in defeating Kaguya.

Lucy worked her way using her idea and knowledge but Sakura just lucky plus PIS help her a lot.

Yeah I cant disagree that besides her "moment of contributions" she also a fan service material.
@Bold low-key had to stop reading literally all she did was cry to Natsu or saved by Erza and co.(same as Sakura) and when she did have a fight she either lose or is a non factor.

Throughout both series' Sakura did way more than Lucy ever did/could.