Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright kid,it's time for us to leave."Tatsuka rubbed his eyes while peeking into Naruto's room.

"Just give me a couple minutes...."Naruto replied in a groggy voice before dragging himself out of bed as Tatsuka turns to leave.

"Fine.Be sure to get dressed and pack your things,I need to go see if Guri is done arranging his tools."

"Does he always do that?"Naruto's question causes Tatsuka to smirk for a bit before anwsering.

"Yep!Guri is a maniac when it comes to his tools,he won't even let me touch them.His skill with shuriken and senbon is pretty impressive though."Tatzuka said while leaning against the doorway.

*These guys are pretty cool,I'm glad I decided to help them out.*Naruto thought to himself as Tatsuka leaves the room.

After getting dressed Naruto meets Tatzuka and Guri outside the inn.

"So are we ready to go?"Tatzuka asked.

"Yes....everything is packed up."Guri replied while peeking through his bag.

"Umm....can we stop to get breakfeast first?I'm starving!"

"No,we're expected to be back in a few days."Suddenly a growling sound erupted and Naruto looks at Tatzuka before laughing.

"Hahahahahaha!It looks like your stomach agrees with me."Naruto continued to laugh as Guri smiles a bit.

"It would'nt hurt to eat before leaving,Tatzuka."Guri said.

"*Sighs*Fine......let's find somewhere to eat.But we are not staying long so be sure to eat fast." the group heads to a small restaurant and fill their stomachs before leaving for the Hidden Mist.

A few days later the group arrives in the Mist village,Tatzuka takes Naruto to see the Mizukage and to deliver his report.

They arrive at Mei's office when Tatzuka turned to face Naruto.

"Wait here kid."

"What?Why?"Naruto asked.

"Because I said so,I'll call you in when the Mizukage asks."Tatzuka heads inside the room while Naruto relunctantly waits outside.

*This is so lame....but I wonder what the Mizukage is like?I bet he's tough looking given the Mist's reputation.*Naruto was deep in thought when Tatzuka called for him.

"Come on kid,the Mizukage wants to see you."

Naruto walks into the office only to by surprised by who he sees:the Mizukage isn't a guy like he thought but a woman.

"Hello there...Naruto Uzumaki.Tatzuka was just telling me you have the skill necessary to help us,personally I have my doubts."Mei sat back in her seat while looking at Tatzuka's report as Naruto remained silent.

*"Wow....she's pretty."* Naruto began to blush when Mei looked at him after lifting her gaze from the paper she is holding.

"Well?Are you going to say anything or not?"

"R-right!I can definitely help you guys out here,those lousy criminals won't know what hit them."Naruto spoke confidently which causes Mei to smile.

"Alright then,Tatzuka will brief you on the criminals we need caught.He will show you where you'll be staying as well.

"Follow me kid,we have a lot of work to do and things to discuss."Tatzuka respectfully takes his leave as Naruto glanced at Mei before following.

"*That Naruto Uzumaki....he is quite interesting indeed.*"Mei goes over the report once again before looking out the window of her office.

"*But I wonder if he will be enough to handle those criminals.They are pretty strong and our shinobi have had trouble dealing with them.It would have been better if Tazuka and Guri got the aid of a team instead of one person.*"

Meanwhile Tatzuka took Naruto to a rented out building where he will be staying.

"This place is neat!"Naruto drops his bag and looked around the room while Tatzuka watches.

"Get comfortable kid....but we are going to go over the plan to deal with these crooks."Tatzuka said while folding his arms.

"How dangerous could a couple of criminals be?I've dealt with worse."Naruto replied with curious look as Tatzuka shows him the reports.

"All of these guys....are highly dangerous criminal ninja."

"I see....then I can't wait to bring them down!"Naruto made a punching motion as he and Tatzuka try to come up with a plan.

The next day the duo meet up with Guri who was scouting a place where one of the criminals liked to hang out at.

"He's somewhere in there."Guri said.

"Alright!Let's go kick some butt!!"Naruto began walking towards the building when Tatzuka stopped him.

"Are you crazy kid?You can't just charge in there by yourself."Tatzuka frowns at Naruto while Guri lets out a small sigh.

"I was'nt going to charge in there alone!Watch this..... Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!!"Naruto creates13 shadow clones which stuns both Guri and Tatzuka.

"*Unbelievable.....no one can create that many clones unless they had high chakra reserves.This kid might be the person we need after all.*"Tatzuka flashed a smile as Naruto and his clones approach the building.

(To be continued.)

Last edited: