Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So ladies and gentlemen today is a special day to me because i am gonna go out and confess my love to this particular NB member (you know who you are ;) )

When i am with you i feel this weird temptation to coat my tongue in the sweet salty taste of your blood.

In our honeymoon, i will take you with me to slit some people throats and watch the skies as it rains beautiful crimson.

I will tear people apart for you and use their rip cages as a body armor to protect you from harm my dear.

I am gonna fill up a bathtub with blood so me and you can lay down and relax in a creepy full moon night.

But what i am most excited for most my dear is to take you to a special one way trip to my backyard. Only, the most dearest to me get to see what lies in my backyard, and you are that person my love. Because you are a special person.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: TNC Xlll and loj

iBrezeeh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao! Until that "love" fades away. On rare occasions there are those who cling to an specific, good memory for an entire life time.
Exactly, slavery/apartheid/holocaust for example.

Well, the good ol' times.

OT: Good. Let it out. I was in love with a jewish girl as well, but her father wouldn't let me meet her.