Louis Cyr (Strongest Man Who Ever Lived)

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Louis Cyr is almost a mythical figure in the world of strongman. He became legendary when he lifted 500 pounds (227 kg) with one finger and back lifting 6,678 pounds (3,029 kg).

How can a human being achieve such amazing unworldly feat? Even if we will train in a million years it would nearly be impossible to even lift our own body weight with 1 finger.

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Source? Depending on how old this took place, there maaaay have been some exaggerations.

Current strongest man on Earth is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, aka The Mountain.

You must be registered for see images

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Source? Depending on how old this took place, there maaaay have been some exaggerations.

Current strongest man on Earth is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, aka The Mountain.

Typical strongman figure nonetheless..

but look at Louis Cyr, this dude look like he never worked out nor gone to a gym...

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Louis Cyr is almost a mythical figure in the world of strongman. He became legendary when he lifted 500 pounds (227 kg) with one finger and back lifting 6,678 pounds (3,029 kg).

How can a human being achieve such amazing unworldly feat? Even if we will train in a million years it would nearly be impossible to even lift our own body weight with 1 finger.
Possibility is relative, what is possible for one person isn't necessarily possible for another person.
However, that doesn't mean that it can't become possible in the future. There was a time I didn't know how to swim so swimming was impossible for me at that time, now I can so it's no longer possible. In other words, just because you can't do something another person can do doesn't mean that you will never be able to do it. It simply means that you're incapable at this moment.

Last edited: