FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?

Let's say about 9,000,000,000... they took percentage away and you were left with $1,000,000,000..

What would you do? And how would you spend it?

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Split it with my friends and family.

Pay off debt.

Build a small neighborhood of houses that only me and my friends occupy and that is at least 20min away from other people.

Buy everything I wanted.

Work on my art and try to create a videogame.

Possibly open up a cafe or nightclub.

Live the rest of my life in peace.

Last edited:

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
$1 billion is more than I can spend in a lifetime lol I'd split it with my immediate family, leaving me $250 million.

I would most likely travel a lot and probably hire a personal chef

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Split it with my friends and family.

Pay off debt.

Build a small neighborhood of houses that only me and my friends occupy and that is at least 20min away from other people.

Buy everything I wanted.

Work on my art and try to create a videogame.

Possibly open up a cafe or nightclub.

Live the rest of my life in peace.
Interesting. I like the cafe or nightclub idea. Nightclubs are kind of scary though because of extortion and shit like that but I think it'd be fine.

I'd make sure my family would be set for life. Some kind of business and investments and I'd hope to. Or have to work another day of my life lol.

one billion dollars is so much money...
Yes it is but a lot of money can be spent very easily if not managed properly.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting. I like the cafe or nightclub idea. Nightclubs are kind of scary though because of extortion and shit like that but I think it'd be fine.

I'd make sure my family would be set for life. Some kind of business and investments and I'd hope to. Or have to work another day of my life lol.

Yes it is but a lot of money can be spent very easily if not managed properly.
you could spend 10 million dollars a year for 100 years before you spent all the money O_O

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you could spend 10 million dollars a year for 100 years before you spent all the money O_O
True but that still doesn't mean you can't spend that much easily. There are plenty of people who win the lottery and end up going broke because they go all out and start buying everything and can't manage there money.

Blizzard3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pay my debt and buy one or two houses. No problem if they're a bit broken my pops is a construction worker and my godfather and cousin are both architects so yeah

Oh 1B dam......still buy some houses, build 2 apartment complexes for families in need. What's left keep two thirds rest donate to something like children's hospital, science or something

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will donate it all to the poor and needy. Not only will I fell happy by helping others, I would also not have the headaches that comes with managing so much money. :pkun:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What sort of lottery has a 9 billion dollar prize, which is then taxed that much?

100m for me, 300m for people i like, throw the rest at some charity. When you reach a certain point, having money is pointless.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True but that still doesn't mean you can't spend that much easily. There are plenty of people who win the lottery and end up going broke because they go all out and start buying everything and can't manage there money.
Unless i decide that my stealth jet would look better if it was exploding, i doubt i could throw away a billion dollars.