958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Mission Name: Drug Delivery
Alignment: Good
Type: Solo/Counter/Initiative
Description: A shipment of medicine is en-route to Central City Hospital from Star Labs. The overall value of the medicine has been calculated to be very high, and very valuable. Various buyers on the black market are interested in acquiring the drugs in order to either resell them for a profit, or use them for their own personal purposes. Your mission is to protect the truck and ensure that it makes it safely into the city before any villains can ambush and steal the drugs inside.
Reward: 20 EXP

The night air was rather refreshing for Speedy, he had just finished patrolling. It seems like he was going to be another boring night, the city was quite...A bit too quite. Roy sat on top of the roof bored, he has jut left his old bum ass mentor. It was time to break out and establish himself as a solo act now, he was tired of being viewed as an simple 'side kick'. Especially how his mentor was such a dumb ass compared to his peers, being HIS side kick makes him look bad in comparison. Speedy no Red Arrow knew he could do much better, he needed to show what he could do on his own but the city being peaceful wasn't helping him at all. Roy or now known as Red Arrow looked down upon the city as he saw two shady figures walk down into an ally way, they were about two blocks away from Red Arrow.

Looks like this could be the break I was waiting for. Let's see what these two are up two.

Red Arrow started making his way across to the men. Red Arrow jumped from building to building getting closer to the men, it was 3 in the morning so the darkness hid Red Arrow's movements well. Normally Roy wouldn't pounce on something like this but the city has been unusually quite, the influx of all the hero recently must if caused this. Roy soon arrived on the building directly above the two men, they seemed to be heading somewhere but they stopped to talk for a second.

You think he will keep his part of the deal, I'm not sure about this.

Don't worry I have done business with him before, he keeps his end of the deal. Besides if he doesn't, he knows what will happen to to him.

Red Arrow sat directly above them listening to every they spoke. It seemed like some sort of an exchange would be taking place soon. Red Arrow continued to follow from above as they made their way down the ally and went into another street. The two men continued to walk down as they enter yet another ally, Roy had noticed this earlier but the two men had a brief case on them only further pushing his suspicion that a deal was going down. The two men turned into another ally heading into some back door to some building. This building was the one directly opposite Red Arrow. Roy prepared himself and jump over to the over side, Roy lept over to the other side of the building and beside him on the roof was a glass opening. This was another typical stupid hero move, why allow easy access to what you're doing. Roy looked down below, he saw four people in a room, the two guys from before one bald headed man and another new guy who was armed with an assault rifle. The two guy brought the case out and opened it, the substance inside the case was a strange green glowing rock from it. The bald man pushed over a case full of money and after that they just began to wait. Roy was going to let them just sit there, it was obvious something was going on. Roy got 3 arrows out from his quiver and brought his bow back, as he loaded all the arrows on the as he cocked back and fired at the two goons and the guy with the guy. The blunt arrows broke through the window and hit all the targets, all of the men bar the bald ones were knocked out as the bald man tried to reach the door. The man scurried and hurried towards the door as Roy busted through the glass making a second hole. Roy landed in front of the man looking down at him with his usual glare.

Start talking now.

The man smirked.

Make me, but that would be impossible for you heroes of justice wouldn't it.

Roy clenched his bow tight in his right hand, Roy drove the pointed tip of his arrow into the man's knee. The man let out a cry as he clenched his knee in pain.

Start talking...Now, unless you want your other knee gone.

Okay okay, this was supposed to be a trade off, these guy would give him the newly found while I gave them some money and this latest drug shipment?

What shipment?

There's a medicine shipment going on about now from Star Labs, we have guys going to intercept that and take the medicine. That's all I know.

Roy stared down at the man.

If I find out you lied to me, I'll be back.

Roy raised his foot and stomped on the bald man's head knocking him out. Roy called the police and gave them his location so they could arrest his guy as he took the case with the green rock and left.

Roy immediately made his way to Star Labs. As he got there he went to the head scientist, he wanted to let them know what was going to happen and hopefully catch the shipment before it went out. Roy was familiar with the head of Star Labs so there was no commotion when getting in, he headed straight to his office.

Where's your medicine shipment?!

What is just left?

Alright, before I go I'm giving this to you analyze for me.

Roy handed the man the case with the green rock like substance. After handing over the substance Roy shot out of the room, he began pursing the shipment, if it had just left he could get it.Roy got to the top pf the Star Labs buildings has he jumped building to building. Roy needed to get high up in so he could spot the van, it was only about 5 minutes before he spotted the ran about 15 meters ahead of him. Roy noticed two cars pulling up near them, both cars were blackout rang rovers, it must of been them.

No you don't.

Roy reached into his quiver and pull out two arrow, he placed them on his bow and prepared to fire.

Too easy.

Roy fired both arrows, both arrows him the back left tire on each car causing them to spin out and crash, Roy continued to move he continued to watch over the shipment as it made it's way to it's destination. Though after that everything went smoothly, seems like they were the only goons.

Not enough.

Last edited: