Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
CFS
Rosuto Oshie sono Gekiryuu Yajuu (レイジングの失われた教え) | Lost Teachings of the Raging Beast

Type:
Nin - Taijutsu

Background:
The Inuzuka clan of Konoha had been well known for their hit&run tactics on the battlefield. This allows for the them to cause plenty of damage then retreat before a counter attack can be made. However this has been mostly done by the Inuzuka's use of spiraling attacks able to cause destruction on anything but often times in a one on one match it can be proven useful but can be avoidable at times. Long ago the Inuzuka formed a Taijutsu that combines the ability of the ravenous within them but by using their speed and reflexes to their advantage which in turn it soothes the beasts intent but keeps all the power. After this form of Taijutsu was formed the Inuzuka were able to stand ground in a fist fight with quick, in your face movements with a side of intellect.

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:
This form of Nin - Taijutsu works in relation to the use of "Four Legged Technique". This increases the users speed, reflexes, physical power, and beast-like features. By using the teachings it makes the most out of what they gain from the increased abilities. The Inuzuka are able to channel their chakra into their sharp/long nails and keep the tiger/wolf/claw like fist when they use these teachings, they also use their feet as wells since they're also increased by the 4legged tech.

The teachings shows the user quick, in your face strikes with their enhanced claws. Just like a wolf the attacks are pinpointed to weak areas to slow and eventually cause a fatal wound to the target. By using the claws they're able to slash specified muscles and veins to cause damage and incapacitate a target. In addition to the slashing of body points, they use a rotation claw maneuver in which when they aim attacks in the lower stomach or chest, the claw fist hits but then the user very quickly turns their hand clockwise as they puncture, this happens in a fluid motion due to the years of teachings in which they prefect this by the use off both their legs and hands.

1. Claw strikes directed at pinpointed muscles & tender areas
  2. Use of very quick kicks and claw punches
  3. Purpose to disable/incapacitate target
  4. Using 4legged to the fullest in terms of speed/reflexes/reactions
  5. More beast-like features while in 4legged form then those who haven't learned teachings
  6. High level techs forms a chakra-like wolf over the claw, serves no additional purpose except mastery of teachings. (picture below)
Pictures to show some aspects below.
Spoiler

Additional effects and Restrictions:
- Masters of the teachings allows for enhanced reflexes, speed, and reactions then those Inuzuka who haven't learned it while in 4legged tech.
- Allowing them to channel chakra in their claws for increased length by a few inches and increases sharpness.
- Knowledge of the human body is needed. Since Inuzuka grow up with dogs and sometimes wolves they gain the insight to how and why they pinpoint areas of targets to cause the most damage.
- Heightened Senses is generally not applied to these teachings because the Inuzuka already have extremely heightened smelling and hearing.
- Only Sannin rank and above can be taught.
- Only teachable to a Inuzuka clan member.
CFSJ
Oshie sono Gekiryuu Yajuu: Kito Hitonomi | Teachings of the Raging Beast: The Returning Slash
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
When the target tries to preform any kick, fist or weapon attack the user will increase the chakra sharpness in the users claws to block the kick, fist or weapon. If blocking a fist or kick the appendage will be grabbed and bound by the claws meaning the claws will puncture the arm, leg, etc. If blocking a sword then it can grab the sword on any part without harming the hand of the user due to the increased chakra barrier in the claws. Once the attack is blocked, with the other claw the user will straighten their hand out with the increased claw length with chakra and slam it into any part of the human body they wish. This is all done very quickly just like how a beast will attack it's prey. It's also done in near one motion, block - puncture.

Notes:
- Usable 4 times per battle
- Must be in 4legged tech
- Only usable by a master Inuzuka clan member
- Must have mastered "Lost Teachings of the Raging Beast"

Oshie sono Gekiryuu Yajuu: Fenrir | Teachings of the Raging Beast: Fenrir
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+10 Inuzuka techniques, +15 Taijutsu)
Description:
Known as the strongest technique in the teachings, this move is forbidden for use. While the user is in "Four Legged Technique" he will unleash his chakra into the already existing coat of chakra into the users muscles, skin, nails, hair, basically all over the body (same concept as the 4legged) The user will gain speeds that are unimaginable to any other Inuzuka, the strength, the reflex, the flexibility is pushed to the utmost limits, playing off the Inuzuka ability to preform Taijutsu and clan techs at a much stronger level. When the user enters this sudden burst of power, their whole body changes even beyond the point of being in the most advanced form of "Four Legged Technique" The users will take on the closest form to a wolf without actually turning into one. Chakra coats them looking like a wolf while their hair is extremely beast-like as well as their teeth form almost into a full wolves jaw, the same goes for the joints and skin, they're to portray the ancient wolf god - Fenrir. This highly advanced technique does come with repercussions, while in this mode the user cannot use any form of ninjutsu or genjutsu. However with that great power comes of it, ability to cover ground that the normal eye cannot track.

Notes:
- Lasts 4 turns
- User's speed can only be tracked by either EIG users or Dojutsu users
- Only Taijutsu and Inuzuka techniques are allowed in this form
- Must be in 4legged tech
- Only usable by a master Inuzuka clan member
- Must have mastered "Lost Teachings of the Raging Beast"
- Only usable once per battle

Let's get it. Read through the CFS and the CFSJ. Don't really got much questions about them though it would be great to be able to update these and maybe make more CFSJ.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I've...I've waited so LONG FOR THIS!!!

I am also here.

Lost Teachings of the Raging Beast is a nin/taijutsu fighting style that allows an Inuzuka to increase the length of their fingernails/claws to execute pinpointed strikes at weak areas of the opponent's body.

I've read this over so may times that I don't have any questions about this. thanks Coyote ~

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello..children.

This will be a long, agonizing yet fruitful training. The questions I ask are meant to shock your mind into the nether but then yank it back out with a terrible unyeilding force that only I hold.

Let us begin.

Question #1: What is a dog?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hello..children.

This will be a long, agonizing yet fruitful training. The questions I ask are meant to shock your mind into the nether but then yank it back out with a terrible unyeilding force that only I hold.

Let us begin.

Question #1: What is a dog?
My bestfriend. An animal of the canine species. And also my bestfriend again lol