Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know Kumi is being updated and it's new and troubleshooting is going on and whatnot. I'm currently at -39 Kumi and everytime I edit my RP bio, I lose Kumi it says from a thread I've posted being removed. >_> Just thought I would let someone know in case I was the only one. I keep getting the alert too.
You must be registered to see images

EDIT: I'm at -189 now ;-; I should be a 3000 because I have an approved bio

Reactions: Shanks

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It litterally says a thread you posted in has been removed in your screen grab though :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Whenever I edit something, it only says minus 3 no additional context to it or explaination.
Yeah and Im not removing anything tho U_U Also, it sends me the notifcation right when I update my bio, so it's because of that I have come to realize.

Reactions: Michael92

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know Kumi is being updated and it's new and troubleshooting is going on and whatnot. I'm currently at -39 Kumi and everytime I edit my RP bio, I lose Kumi it says from a thread I've posted being removed. >_> Just thought I would let someone know in case I was the only one. I keep getting the alert too.
You must be registered to see images

EDIT: I'm at -189 now ;-; I should be a 3000 because I have an approved bio
You won't be losing Kumi anymore for editing a thread / post. However, you lost 15 Kumi, because the forum cleaning is happening, and some of your threads might have been deleted and moved to trash section. I'll hit you up with some Kumi, and reset your negative score.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You won't be losing Kumi anymore for editing a thread / post. However, you lost 15 Kumi, because the forum cleaning is happening, and some of your threads might have been deleted and moved to trash section. I'll hit you up with some Kumi, and reset your negative score.
Thank you, J. !

Reactions: Jas

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also i think kumis should be seprated with post counts . It would discourage rp players if other member believes this iss the way to increase post count by spamming rp chat. (which i saw it happening few people actually did it). You could make different currency system one for rp and other for post contribution in manga sections . I believe you can bring another system similar to rep where member can add or deduct point who agrees/disagrees with other members maybe thats my perception.

I can suggest different point system similar to reps we had in NB for other members

Reactions: Chihaya